Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2016

This is also stolen

^was just about to post that!
    ^^They aren't even trying *facepalm*
    And that's why i watermark all my projects.
    this is the main reason for all the foxes, and it works.

Then you dont even need to report videos, because everyone knows,
    that those are from other creators.

Make it as hard as possible, to avoid your own watermarks
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2017

Would you guys mind blowing up this video with negative reviews and comments? We filed a copyright claim, but he's probably stealing more than just our videos.

https://youtu.be/INXP2mcTRTc

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery

Done.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

^^ Just file a copyright infringement claim and YouTube will take the video down pretty quickly. No need to deploy the army.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

I did Tuesday. Still waiting. While our video is up would like to make the account's life miserable, especially if the other videos are stolen (which they probably are).

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2017

They are selling NoLimits for US$15. I think it's an issue that goes beyond Youtube only.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2017 edited

Wow these people are cunts, holy crap. And all their other videos are stolen which means they're probably selling pirated versions of other games too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Whoa. Thanks for showing that, I hadn't gone to the direct site. We will investigate that further. For now keep attacking our videos and others. They all look stolen.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

^ The better thing to do is to go the the channel itself and report the user as spam/fraud. I can see how leaving comments seems like it might help, but it really doesn't have the same effect as bringing the issue directly to YouTube. YouTube takes the issue of copyright infringement very seriously. If enough people report the user and the videos, there is a much better chance of the channel being taken down altogether. I went ahead and reported the user and I encourage the rest of you to do the same.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

I don't like the word "attack" being thrown around here. Seems very immature and not the best way to go about things. As jpauf mentioned, contacting the user directly and flagging/reporting their channel is far more effective than what you guys are currently doing.

Swearing at them in the comments does absolutely nothing and makes our community look hostile and immature.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

YouTube just acted on the take down notice. The rest of the channel does need to go though so please report it.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

I've done so, noting that all of their videos are stolen and they are selling pirated VR games.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF

I reported the channel, hopefully YouTube gets rid of them.
    Do your thing. Some little prick just ripped the pov from my RMC Hurler vid and re-uploaded it: https://youtu.be/UmI7jTA7mOo
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2017

We really can't do much other than dislike, and as we know exceedingly negative comments are not needed. But whatever tells him not to do it without crossing the line. The report you sent is the best it can go to.