Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2016

Tomorrow I will be attending the Cedar Point Sunrise tour, and I will be wearing a grey GateKeeper shirt with a circle shape on the chest, you can also see what I look like right here!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2016

Notices Cedar Point is a 36 hour drive away*
    lol nope
    Looks like the rest of my group bailed on me, so guess I wont be going anywhere. Sorry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2016

I'll be visiting Phantasialand on September 16th. Everyone is welcome to join us/me (RK might be there, too).
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2016

i will visit phantasialand this year too, dont know a date yet, maybe same day baadrix :)
    • CommentAuthorMaverick
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2016

Anyone going to Mean Streak last rides night on 9/16?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2016 edited

I begged to go but mom said no. So thats a nope. I'll be headed up to phoenix again in the next month or two. I might hit up Castles N Coasters (just for the credit) or that one park with the coaster ontop of the Llama's. I'll edit this post with a date once I know
    ^^I got my last rides yesterday. Gonna miss that ride...
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2016

Headed to Carowinds on Saturday (to throw out as general FYI). First time there and will be there with several non coaster enthusiast friends. So, any recommendations and any idea for expected crowds. It's a weekend but all public schools are back in session so I'm hoping it will be pretty good (I think we have a couple people who call it home park who might have a good idea). Debating getting any sort of "fastpass" and wondering if worth it this late in season.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2016 edited

^ My suggestion would be to avoid Saturday if you can since the park is pretty light on Sunday. However, if you can't do that, a Saturday will still be fine. You shouldn't need Fastlane since the park can still be done in one day even with lines. It probably won't be too crowded anyway since the Halloween season has yet to start. One suggestion I have is that if you want to ride Nighthawk, get to it at opening since the capacity leads to long lines later in the day.

What Saturday are you going? If you are arranging some sort of meet up, I'd definitely be interested in making the trip for the day.
    I was just at the park yesterday, and crowds weren't bad as far as Saturdays go. Longest I waited for Fury was about 30 minutes as soon as I got there. Around 3pm, Afterburn was a walk on, Intimidator had maybe a 15min wait, and Fury was bewteen 10-20 minutes around 4, if that gives you a feel for crowds. And I'll repeat what jpaufsc said, if you at all want to ride Nighthawk, go there first to avoid the guaranteed hour+ wait all day.
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2016

Thanks for the advice

^^gonna be there this Saturday (17th). Be there with non-coaster nut friends (4 of us total). If somebody wants to crash, they can email me (in my profile) to work out details. We'll be there at opening. Not sure if we'll stay till close, but it will be close if not.
    • CommentAuthorBullero
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2016

Anyone at Universal Islands of Adventure next sunday?
    Hey LA/SoCal crew -

Turns out I'm going to be at Magic Mountain this Saturday (I'm from the Bay Area and this is the first time I'll be able to make it down this season, shameful I know). I'm going with my brother and his friends who aren't nearly as, uh, enthusiastic(?) as I am about going, so if any of you are available I'd love to hang out. I'll be staying all the way until the park closes at 1am. :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2016

It's still almost a month away, but Baadrix's post jogged my memory, so I thought I'd post this.

I'm going to be at Phantasialand for the first time at the end of October for a few days (24th to the 28th), in case anyone wants to do a meet up.
    I'll be at Magic Mountain this month on the 24th (in the afternoon) and the 25th, no chances of flakes this time, this is for sure.
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2016

Is anyone else at Disney World this week?
    Heading up to the park tomorrow, is there anybody that I'll be looking for? Or am I (Number)ForeverAlone?
    I'm not entirely sure how these meetups work, but I'll check this post periodically throughout the day to see if anything's new I guess. If anyone has information for me on what procedures are usually followed I'd greatly appreciate it.
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2016

Well generally "the park" seems pretty vague.
    ^The park I mentioned a few posts ago
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2016

Once 3 or more people are confirmed for a specific park on a specific date I post that as an official meet up.

-Ride_Op
    Ok, thanks Ride_Op.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2016

Anyone up for a "Winter-Wonder-Phantasialand" meetup on December 17? We might be even there on December 16 from 4 pm on, but that's not sure yet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRK

I'm in! Tobi will join us too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2016 edited

Posted By: baadrixAnyone up for a "Winter-Wonder-Phantasialand" meetup on December 17? We might be even there on December 16 from 4 pm on, but that's not sure yet.

Anyone up for a "Winter-Wonder-Europa-Park" meetup on December 17? I'm there we a friend and some more friends of him.

I would have tried to join you at the PHL meetup if we hadn't planned the EP trip already. ;-)
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

Damnit! I'll be at Phantasialand on the 20th and 21st! :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2016

Evidence photo! From left to right: Tobi, RK and me.

Bonus shots of Phantasialand at night:

•  
      CommentAuthorKG9
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2016

I miss the motherland.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2016

Dang Tobi this recreation just looks more and more realistic.
    • CommentAuthorBullero
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2017

I'll be at Disney World this weekend (Friday 6th evening Magic Kingdom, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th probably park hopping, I'm flexible), Busch Gardens Tampa Bay the 14th and Universal Orlando Resort 21st and 22nd. If anyone wants to join in on the fun, let me know!
    Posted By: MrcrollyDang Tobi this recreation just looks more and more realistic.

Because it's the real thing.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2017

That is the joke
    • CommentAuthorBullero
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2017

Losingmilk1, a friend of him and me are meeting at Universal Orlando Resort the 22nd. Probably park hopping: we are flexible.

If you can make it to Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure (or both) the 22nd, and you want to join in on the fun or just say hi: let us know!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2017

Well, actually not a Park meetup but I would be interested if there's a chance to meet some NLE users at the FKF Convention tomorrow? (German version of the ACE No Coaster Convention).
    •  
      CommentAuthorTobi
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2017 edited

RK and I will be there!
    Hey, I know that this is a while away, but around late August 2017, I may be in LA. Anybody want to do a meet at either SFMM or Knott's, should this actually happen?
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2017 edited

I would because I live here in LA but during August I'll be in Germany marathoning Taron with Seth lol
    Posted By: OlmiseryI would because I live here in LA but during August I'll be in Germany marathoning Taron with Seth lol

Awh!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGeCoDe
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017

alright, i planned and now booked my trip in the second week of june which will be hansa park on the 4th june, heide park on the 5th, phantasialand on the 7th, movie park on the 8th and hoidaypark on the 9th. thought i´d share in case anybody wants to meetup