Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordjd711
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

Downloaded, really love this. You nailed the launch sequence I felt like I was actually there. I will post a proper review soon but in the mean time I hope you don't mind me making a little video of it too!
    • CommentAuthorsawcyy
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

That's fine by me :D
    •  
      CommentAuthordjd711
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2014

Been busy this last couple of days but managed to scramble this together. I went for a cinematic look and I am pleased with the result.

Alton Towers - Rita - Nolimits 2 - sawcyy

Let me know if you want the original file to put up on your YouTube channel.
    ^Dat sky doe.

Can I use your existing file and convert it to the full dark forest theme to be included in my TH13TEEN recreation?
    absolutly fantastic... spot on... the video was great, downloaded the track to have a look around, perfect pretty much (for a historical rec lol...) and i dunno why people were rating it lower for fps drop due to a too bigger queue line.. some people.. although i will say having looked at the queue, each post is quite high poly so could have been made less to improve the optimization, but i say sod the low end users and make it as great as possible :D

the 2 critiques i do have is new launch audio on the old track? tiny bit of a miss match there if i was being nitpicky but other than that... the blocking of the station areas with the train stopping on the brakes rather than in the station, smidge wrong but meh i know in rct it was quite hard to get the blocks to work right... love the fact you got the harnesses to stay up though!

the last tiny note... 1.37m height mark.... it should have been 1.4 lol

would really love to see this as part of the full park recreation... specially if darkstart gets 13, with my nemesis and air, work out the distances apart some how, then get the sky ride in... could be fantastic.
    ^I have the TH13TEEN track complete. I'm just wondering how I'm going to do the drop track lol
    • CommentAuthorsawcyy
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2014

Posted By: djd711Been busy this last couple of days but managed to scramble this together. I went for a cinematic look and I am pleased with the result.

Alton Towers - Rita - Nolimits 2 - sawcyy

Let me know if you want the original file to put up on your YouTube channel.

This is really brilliant, wow! And it'd be great if I could have the original file :D Thanks for this!

Posted By: TheDarkStar^Dat sky doe.

Can I use your existing file and convert it to the full dark forest theme to be included in my TH13TEEN recreation?

You can, I look forward to seeing the outcome! Good luck :)