Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSlippery
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2014

Hey all. New user here! Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Chris, and i live in Overland Park, KS. My home park here is Worlds of Fun, home of the Timber Wolf and mamba. Been a thrill ride nut my entire life. Love Roller coasters above all. Just started working on some tracks, and have an unfinished recreation of our Timber wolf i made this week. Link to that will be here and in the unfinished section. Thanks for having me, looking forward to a long stay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHPGk_DfLUw
    Welcome to the site! Although it wasn't the best, that was a pretty decent ride. Looking forward to what you can come up with next!
    Welcome to the site!
    • CommentAuthorSlippery
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2014

Thanks Guys!

Posted By: A.S.CoastersWelcome to the site! Although it wasn't the best, that was a pretty decent ride. Looking forward to what you can come up with next!

Going to refine a bit, and will be adding scenery and new stations when i become a little more proficient in Sketchup. Thanks for taking the time to watch it. means alot!