Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2014

So I am going to Canada's Wonderland in about a week from now and I am hoping to make a trip report here if I am able to get my new phone in time, but I need help from those of you who have been to the park and the Canadians on the site who visit the park often. I have no idea how the lines will turn out, what to ride first, what not to ride etc. If you guys could help me out that would be great.

Thanks!
    The lines shouldn't be to insane. Wonder Mountain's Guardians will likely have the longest line first thing in the morning, so I suggest trying to ride it later on in the day. I would also suggest starting in Action Zone, ride Behemoth, Sledgehammer (if it's open), and Psyclone. Backlot Stunt Coaster is fun, one of the better cloned coasters in the park so I would try to ride it if the line isn't too long. Flight Deck and Time Warp are both terrible, I wouldn't recommend riding unless you are desperate for the credits. Try to get Minebuster and Vortex as well early on, I find that these lines grow as the day progresses. Skyrider you should try to ride, and I only say this because i will be gone in a couple weeks so you might as well ride it while you can. Leviathan should have a steady 20-40 minute line after lunch so the best time to ride it is in the afternoon. This also will apply to the rest of the rides in Medieval Faire, lower lines in the afternoon.

As for other rides that I would recommend, White Water Canyon and Timberwolf Falls are decent rides but will likely have longer lines if it is a hot day. Windseeker is also another one I would recommend just because of the views that it gives, Shockwave as well because it has a fun ride program that doesn't compare to anything else in the park.

Hope you find this helpful. If you have anymore questions I will be glad to answer!!
    first off, only go to WM's guardian if you want to pay to get on it.

after that, i'd say do something like this:

1. Flight Deck if you don't mind some head banging (surprisingly it's not that much for an SLC)
    2. Time Warp if you don't mind some head banging
    3. Behemoth
    4. Backlot Stunt Coaster (unless you've rode one at a different park)
    5. Minebuster if you like old style woodies
    6. Skyrider if you feel like riding a TOGO standup
    7. Vortex if the lineup is short (unless your staying for the full time)
    8. WM's guardian considering what i said earlier
    9. Shockwave
    10. Wild Beast if you like old style woodies
    11. Leviathan
    12. Drop Zone
    13. anything else you have time for.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Why would you have to pay for Guardian?
    • CommentAuthorSpike

Make sure to go on skyrider, it'll be your last chance, it's closing in a month.
    I think he means having to pay for lockers on Guardian.
    ^ that, if you are carrying ANYTHING then you have to pay for the lockers
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

It's okay my parents can be my pack mules and I am definitely avoiding Flight Deck as I despise SLC's, but is Dragon Fire painful? I am also a little skeptical about Skyrider because it is a Togo. Is it painful? and also what flats should I go on? Thanks for the help
    NO, NO DRAGON FIRE, IT'S WORSE THAN FLIGHT DECK.

SkyRider really isn't that bad. It's just the restraints that feel weird. for the flats, go on sledge hammer, psyclone, nightmares and skockwave if you have time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Go ride Skyrider, they're removing it next year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

I bought a two day pass so I think I should be able to get on all the rides and I should be getting my new phone tomorrow so hopefully I can take some pics for you guys.
    oh good, you're going for 2 days, you should be able to get on most of the stuff then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2014

Posted By: TheRobloxcoastermanNO, NO DRAGON FIRE, IT'S WORSE THAN FLIGHT DECK.

Really? Flight Deck beats me up pretty bad, but I absolutely LOVE Dragon Fire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2014

My new Samsung Galaxy S5 arrived today so I can take pictures for you guys. Thanks for the advice I will keep it in mind when I plan out the day and the park is open from 10am-10pm and we are staying the whole time so I will definitely be able to ride everything and I hope I can get on Behemoth and Leviathan at least 5 times each.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2014

Sorry for double posting but I am going to the park tomorrow. I also have some pics of Niagra Falls if you want to see and pics of Toronto and the CN Tower. Toronto is a great city, I really like it, but it is really cold.