Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2014

UPDATE:

An absolutely huge thanks to BestDani who has taken the time to script all of the lighting for BioHazard. We have come up with some very cool ideas :) You may know that BestDani is a wizard at scripting and lighting and he has kindly agreed to help us. (if you have seen his light pack you will know what type of stuff he can do :) ). Thank you :)

•  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014 edited

UPDATE: Bestdani has been doing so much work for BioHazard, and this is the lighting inside. This is not finished and only shows a small area of the inside. There will also be exterior lighting :)

The sound effects are just for testing purposes and are not final.

BioHazard Dark Section Lighting
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014

wow
    • CommentAuthorBlaseRhine
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014

Wow... The lighting adds so much more to the coaster. I love it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2014 edited

UPDATE: BestDani still working so hard on the project. Couldn't finish this project without him. He is amazing!

Currently working on lighting for the outside area. We had an idea where as the train is launched, lights across the whole area (ride and queue lone) strobe very quickly, and it will look amazing.

Currently there is a "volume" effect on (or "halo" effect) and we don't like it so we have taken it off. More to come soon :)

ggddffhh, TheCodeMaster and bestdani

This video is a work in progress, and it will most likely look quite different to this...

BioHazard External Lighting (WIP)

Here is the latest version. The volume effect has been taken off and the brightness has been increased.

BioHazard External Lighting (WIP) UPDATED

This time lights have been added across the whole of the ride. We may reduce the intensity of the lights slightly. Main lighting still needs to be implemented.

BioHazard External Lighting (WIP) UPDATED AGAIN
    Looks amazing :O
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2015

This ride is so amazing. Very very great work you three. It's very well themed and the atmosphere of the dark ride section is very dangerous.
    That looks really cool, but do you think it may be a bit much for the whole ride to have strobe lights? Might that get a bit old/disorienting even for people who don't have problems with strobes and seizures? And for those who are prone to seizures, you better put some big warnings out front, I'm thinking the following name would cover it...

BIOHAZARD: IF YOU'RE PRONE TO SEIZURES THIS RIDE WILL KILL YOU
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2015

I think the strobe lights on the outside section you should replace by some searching lights you have in prisons. You could make them searching around the bottom and sometimes following the train. I think this would be a bit better than every times strobe lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2015

The time has finally come, BIOHAZARD's video has been released. I would like to thank NSeven for his outstanding work on the video, he has been very patient with what I wanted the video to be like, and he has put so much time and effort into the video, and I am sure you will see that in the final quality of it. I would also like to thank TheCodeMaster for playing a massive part in this project by doing the final layout, some scripting, etc, and BestDani for his light scripting which really brought the ride to life.

I wasn't expecting the project to take over a year, but after many problems we encountered, it is finally here. Hope you enjoy it. :)

ggddffhh

BIOHAZARD
    • CommentAuthorBrawly

Woah.. Very nice cinematography from n7, and the ride itself is phenomenal and surrounded by very lush and intense scenery. Looks fantastic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani

^^ Wow, the video is brilliant, very good work n7!
    Love this, it was amazing!