Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCoolioJoe100
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2014 edited

Hello, everyone. This is CoolioJoe100 officially signing back into the community, after probably a year of absence. Even though I am not technically a new member, I put this discussion in "Ticket Office" because I thought that was best fitting. I don't know if I was known well enough for people to wonder where I went, but here I am!

Anyway, I have started this thread because over the last couple of weeks I, for some glorious reason, got the motivation to complete a coaster I had started over a year ago (in NL1). I do realize it's possible to convert it into a NL2 coaster, but I was too far along with it and thought it'd be best to keep it in NL1. That being said, I think this is quite a grand exit from the program for me! It is a NLPack. I've only uploaded on of those before (Free Bird's Flight) and I had issues with that one. This coaster does not have any 3ds objects, but it does have a custom skybox (djd711's Cumulus Blue 2), enlarged trees, and custom support tube sizes. I am more than eager to get this thing out, and it is critical that the customizations work. So would anyone be willing to test the package for me? Preferably someone who does not have the skybox already on their computer, so I know it can get downloaded with the package. Thank you so much!
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2014

I can test it to make sure the skybox is included. I have NL1 and NL2.
    Alright, thanks. A few questions: 1. When showing what's included in the package, should the skybox images be included? Because all it shows is the track file when I packaged it.

2. What does the little lock symbol mean next to a track file or package? This track and package has it, and I don't think I can even make it downloadable while it's like that. When I search for the package on the computer (not from the packager) it doesn't even show up...
    • CommentAuthorA113
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2014

Hey! Good to see you back, man.
    Well look who it is. Good to see you back man.
    Oi! Welcome back! :D
    I appreciate it, guys! But does anyone know the answers to my questions? I want to get this up for download as soon as possible!
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2014

I'll be happy to test :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorCoolioJoe100
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2014 edited

My final No Limits 1 project. Up for download once the site resets.

Youtube Video!

image(s) resized, exceeds max width as per forum rules -staff
    Sorry to double post, but I'd just like everyone to know this coaster is up for download now!

Woodland Raider
    •  
      CommentAuthoraw555000
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2014

Wow first of all the video is awesome, the ride and editing go really well with Knights of Cydonia! From the video the ride looked so smooth, well supported and most of all thrilling, the unexpected launch was a lovely surprised and the environment and support-scenery was really nice. well done, I look forward to seeing your future creations (which I hope will be in NL2).