Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker here ever since NL2 came up and I just got my copy today after being incredibly inspired by everything that everyone is doing here.
    Now to get started and learn all this since I haven't opened NL1 in about 5 years :/
    I'm Tallon, if anyone goes by actual names here.
    Hello learning curve!
    Welcome to NLE, nice of you to come forward and say hello. I highly recommend the NL2 Resource Thread as a good place to start, then if you encounter any difficulty, try posting a question on the Official Ask Thread.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014

Thank you The_Architect! I will start looking at those for help in building. I appreciate it!
    Welcome! If you ever have questions people on here are really willing to help other people out so always feel free to ask!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2014 edited

I already have so many, but I don't want to ask until I finish looking over all the resources first!

edit: I've gone through about 50 pages each of the official NL2 and the official ask topics and my head is spinning. Don't even know where to start.
    edit 2: I'm not ready to start a park, track, or construction thread just yet, but here is what I have been learning on.