Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorzacattack
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2014 edited

The subject is pretty self explanatory; can I go through my download log and get all the tracks again without it affecting my percentage? I would hope and guess yes, but wanted to make sure before I started because it's a lot.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraw555000
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2014

If you've downloaded a track before then redownloading will not affect your counter and yes you can get them from your download log.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2014

Is there will be a percentage rising when track I downloaded (Not rated) gets disabled ?
    • CommentAuthorlujach92

^Well, I rated a track once which got disabled afterwards and this made my percantage drop, so I would say yes.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraw555000

Downloads should be omitted from the download log and favourites when they are disabled. I have 2 coasters in my favourites which have been disabled and just sit there and its kinda annoying.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

A little off-topic, I know, but will the download log ever be updated to display more than one coaster at a time? It's very inconvenient the way it's set up right now.
    • CommentAuthorzacattack
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2014 edited

^ it isn't that off topic, especially because the inconvenience is even more pronounced when you're hoping to/planning on going through and basically re-downloading the vast majority.

Thanks all for the input, any other information you may have on this matter is helpful and appreciated.

edit: and actually, this is a little off-topic but certainly related. Can someone confirm that all I have to do is e-mail NL support [from the account NL is registered to] and I will be provided with a new download link and given my key again? Is this the same for NL1? I already sent them an e-mail so it's a little late to be asking here if I'm way off but I'm just wondering, and haven't heard back yet (I didn't reach out that long ago).
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2014

Yes, emailing our support team at nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com will help you replace the install file and re-obtain your registration information. The team will verify your information to confirm you have a valid license then help you out with providing the license and/or a new download link as needed.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2014 edited

^^ just keep the setup file once you have downloaded that, I keep the the Initial release(V2.0.0.2) setup file with reg-key in my portable Harddrive and my computer to prevent unpredictible data loss