Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2017

Are you talking about the "advanced examples" that are included in the package? The set itself is the same, the advanced examples just use more complex programming, let me quote from my README text file:
    Read me fileThe user with little scripting experience might want to have a look at an advanced example park that uses a bit more complex program structures.
    Extract the contents of 'advanced example.zip' into the root directory of this package. The four included script files: 'lightPatternAdvanced.nlvm', 'lightControlAdvanced.nlvm', 'lightPatternShow.nlvm' and 'lightControlShow.nlvm' are examples for setting up multiple show pattern files and more complex light pattern programming.
    Some advanced features are not yet documented inside the user manual but comments explain them in the example file.

Or do you maybe talk about the two different effect sets that exist? This one is mainly for actual programming light effects using a framework (mainly made for myself but made available public) while the 3creativeD was mainly made to be easy to use.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcth
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2017

Yeah I mean the advanced example.

What more complex programming does it have?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2017

^ Just look at it to figure it out?!