Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcalfan10
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2014 edited

Well, I am building an Intamin rocket car roller coaster. Launched lift, very twisty, so far one inversion, and a launch mid way through, and I am planning on more, I am up to the launch thus far. I will post pictures soon.

The track is white and supports gold/brown.

1. I need help with a patriotic name, (liberty launch, Freedom flyer)

2. I would really appreciate if someone could make me a car texture. I am thinking american flag with stars on zero car and half of first car and stripes on the rest, that looks cool. It is 4 cars plus zero car.

3. I suck with 3ds and textures and terrain so all help is very appreciated!!!!!!

THANK YOU.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2014

Name it 'murican roar.

As far as cartextures, you can take the cartextures from "C:\Program Files (x86)\NoLimits2\cartextures" and copy the appropriate textures to your documents directory, then edit from there.
    • CommentAuthorcalfan10
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2014

I have decided to call it Freedom Fighter. I plan on putting music on brake run, lift, and maybe station. How easy/hard is that?

I am up to brake run thus far.
    When I saw the title, I immediately went to George Carlin.

"If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?"

Haha