Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2014

It is the look I tried to go for. Very wooden and geometric! The B&M wont be like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan

I like those fences actually. It reminds me of rides like Outlaw Run and Renegade.
    • CommentAuthorMilBee

I don't think the font on your letters match the theme you're going for. Otherwise everything else looks great!
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2015 edited

UPDATE:

Been working on the latest addition to the park, which of course is a wing-rider :)

Thinking around a theme to do with a wildfire however due to obvious reasons I am trying to stay away from actually calling it "Wildfire" due to some coasters and future coasters being called that. Any ideas?

Here is a teaser shot of the first area which I have supported and added a basic environment to for the purpose of creating a screenshot.

Enjoy!

•  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2015

I don't have any suggestion for the name, but that's a beautiful screenshot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2015

I'm liking the Fury 325-esque turnaround you have there!
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2015 edited

I have finished supporting the wing-rider of my park (apart from the box supports for the loop).and am almost finished with the landscape around the ride. I need to make a 3DS station for it and then it's done.

I have made the decision for this to be the last roller coaster I make for the park, and the rest of the rides will hopefully be flat rides (perhaps some of the amazing ones TheCodeMaster is making for example) to make it feel like a real theme park. I will need to make an entrance too, however I won't be going into such detail such as shops or toilets unless someone else would kindly do it if they want to.

Here are some poster shots of the wing-rider. The theme is going to be around a wildfire, hence the orange lights and smoke.

Hope you are liking the park so far! I am finding it really hard to find the motivation to create 3DS stations after spending so long creating the one for "boulder run". :(

ggddffhh

Duplicate images removed for spam (they were also posted in the NL screenshot thread) - Staff
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015

I downloaded nSeven's foliage pack today and have just been experimenting with it in the park. Looks really nice, and have especially been using the spruce one because it is much more obvious to see than flowers, yet it is still subtle.

Here are some screenshots of Boulder Run.

Enjoy!

ggddffhh
    Looking good, although the second to last picture has a floating track connector.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015

Long time since I posted in my construction thread...

Hope you enjoy, only created it for fun and to get back into No Limits 2 after a long break.

CoasterX Coaster Competition - Maurer Söhne X-Car Entry
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2015

Hey guys, its been a long time since I was active properly on here.

I was thinking, and now that I am finished with school for 3 months, I was wondering if people would be interested in me creating another scare maze after the success of my last one, which was Studio 13 at Thorpe Park.

It wouldn't necessarily be a recreation, but instead could be completely new and unique.

What do people think and any ideas?
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2015

I'd be willing to try doing some 3d stuff. I'm trying to learn blender to this would be good practice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2015 edited

Ok I am tempted to create a "Five Night's at Freddy's" scare maze.

I need someone that is very knowledgeable on the game to contact me so I can get ideas and to make it as realistic as possible :)

EDIT: I will make one about "Outlast", the award winning horror game.

:)
    ^I know some knowledge of the game/lore...
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2015

Can you make a funhouse horror maze with slides and creepy clowns?