Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorGerstlCrazy
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2014 edited

I'm well underway with supports for this double launch X-Car. It's gonna be uploaded sometime in the next few days hopefully, but I thought I'd post a few pictures while I made some final touch-ups, to raise awareness.

P.S. Six Flags Northern Lights, my other current project, is still in progress and probably will be for awhile. Let me know your comments.

**More Pictures**

•  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2014

There is some nice shaping going on here. I love the colours, too.

Besides those track connectors this definitely looks like something Maurer & Söhne would do. Keep up the good work!
    ^I'm working on the track connectors right now. Ran into some problems with support connections because my version was not up to date.
    Perhaps make this bit track colour?

Otherwise, its looking very nice.
    I'll try that. We'll see how it works. For now, I finished some pipe work and I'm gonna upload Sunday. (Still some finishing touches to be made- I'm gonna try the coloring suggestion Archy made)

• CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2014

What's the purpose for the box spine on the corkscrew? I can't really tell from here. Is there something preventing you from supporting that area?
    I originally intended to hide at least half of the layout, but I might as well release it in photos.

•  
      CommentAuthorChukensky

I'm really liking this project :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Posted By: TheBeatlesIs there something preventing you from supporting that area?

Swag.

I like how the catwalks are yellow, it's a nice touch. I'm also impressed by those arches by the way, nice custom support work! Though I feel like the one for the camel-back could be thinned a bit to match with the other one.
    • CommentAuthorMilBee

I really like this project and I think the layout is good but when I think of warthog, I don't think of bright green. Just a suggestion but maybe re think the colors. Obviously your call, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGerstlCrazy
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2014 edited

I don't know if anyone noticed, but yes there is a section of curved track right below the last roll that prevents conventional supporting.

^^ I'm gonna be editing both of the four pipe sections a little bit more yet. They'll end up being more consistent in the end.

^I always maintain that colors are subject to change until upload. But I really really like this color scheme.
    This is coming out on Monday for weekly.
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2015

What a great , compact layout! Only thing I don't like is the catwalks color, but that's my opinion. Can't wait to ride this!
    I'm sorry I keep forgetting to upload this. This should be coming out next week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGerstlCrazy
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2015 edited

Okay wow this is seriously embarrassing. It's coming out this coming week. I swear. Put a reminder in my phone.

This looks really interesting. Looking forward to the download!
    https://nolimits-exchange.com/coaster/warthog/8754

And we have lift-off. Please download!