Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2015

WOW That was amazing!~ and these foliages can be released with a botanical garden park IMO
    Just to add to your suggestions list, how about some taller trees? Dunno about anyone else, but I know I'd find tall pine(?) trees super helpful, such as these:

•  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly

Redwoods!
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Projecktion - I'll be working on a large sycamore and american elm in the future.

Crazycoaster - I may have just the thing in this pack coming up... if it's not tall enough, don't worry - I've got a lot of tall pine base models.

Thanks you guys!
    • CommentAuthorElvenage

^^^ is that GTA 5?
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky

They would fit perfect in Auger :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly

Just thought that myself :)
    ^^^ Yeah that's right :P

nseven, that's great news! I think they could be really useful.
    • CommentAuthornSeven

UPDATE TIME!

Updated links on the first post - Added a Dropbox link for those that can't download from my FTP.

Enjoy!
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

The plants and the park look incredible!!!!
    • CommentAuthorMGCD

Man I'm gonna join the hype because this is such a great resource for NL2. Adding to the stock models for vegetation is a generous effort, and one much appreciated. I'll be sure to keep watching this thread as you have been a huge provider for the community since you first started posting!
    Many thanks - just downloaded ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

Posted By: Crazycoaster^^^ Yeah that's right :P
    That's GTA??? I thought it was a photograph for a full 2 hours...
    Holy Sh** AMAZING (°.°)
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305

holy crap thanks so much this is amazing
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_haugh16

Yeah I still don't know how to get them to show up in my park. I placed the three main Trees, Flowers, and Shrubs file folders into the NoLimits 2 File, but now what? I can't get them to show up and I just get errors :(
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2015 edited

Can you post a screenshot detailing your problem?

It should be that you can access all of the nl2cso files from one place. Ideally...without errors.

Is it possible that you don't have the most updated version of NL2? I remember when I first started I ran into all kinds of errors and didn't realize I needed to manually update the program.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKWTbolt

This stuff looks amazing! It makes me want to actually do some legit landscaping for my rides. The default set of foliage is lacking the range necessary to create a cohesive scene.

If I could get some old-age hemlocks and birch trees, I'd be the happiest landscaper in the world right now. I'd love to see some trees that look a bit more at home in a heavily forested area--with the lower branches mostly bare and worn. The ferns and other ground cover would work well.
    •  
      CommentAuthor1blueshe

literally your making NL2 so much better. It would rock if you could make some California desert forest type of trees and plants.

• CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2015

Lol you guys, I ask one thing...just for today...enjoy what you've got!

I don't mind requests, but I'd like to see what you guys do with the stuff that was released today.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlamewad

This looks awesome. Can't wait to use these. Thanks nSeven!
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305

this park exists because of your foliage. thanks again!

Absolutely love this set, the new palms are amazing
    •  
      CommentAuthorlamewad
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

These trees have made this game that much better. I am extremely impressed and please try to give us more!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield

How about add some aqua plants like water lily 、lotus、 cattails、reeds 、sugarcane etc?

•  
      CommentAuthorintim305

^yes please
    • CommentAuthorWomp83

nSeven, i love the foliage you're making here. Looks great, and it's a huge help for those of us who can't or don't know how to make our own trees and plants etc. Thanks.
    And i'll join Garfield and intim and say i'd also like to see some water plants.
    I can´t find the files!
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm

N7 Trees

N7 Trees1

N7 Trees2

The new foliage is amazing! It will be very useful for this project. Thanks nSeven :)
    that's some pretty cool stuff Dapalm. I liked those quickly done huts though...I think you should still include them somewhere, even if it's not where they were so as to focus on the rock people. The scene looks nice though, and these colors make more sense.
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2015

^ Those (well, redesigned) will be in the station's zone. Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

Probably the wrong thread to discuss this, but I'm still incredibly unsure about that leaning middle support on the swoop up into the immelman...
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield

^^^^ wow this scene reminds me of Normanisan island in movie The Incredibles
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm

^^ Yeah, as I said in other thread supports are not done (not even track, that's V1 for planning). Those are in fact slightly modified prefabs (but I had done them before terraforming, so there are some weird looking supports like that one).

^ Must have to check it. It's been a while since I watched that movie.

But yeah, this isn't the right place to discuss this. I posted this here to show the amazing new plants by nSeven in a nice environment. I will make a thread for it when it's ready.
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2015

nSeven, i planted some of your Deodar Cedars around my ride, to help spruce it up somewhat. I turned my back for one second to grab another tree, and bloody lumberjacks came along and started cutting them down! Could NOT believe it..
    I threw rocks at them and managed to scare them off, but the damage had already been done. I'm sorry..

cedars

Also, i don't know what's happened but your Salvia bush isn't working properly. There's no preview image for it, and i have to tinker with some things to make it work. And the cherry blossom tree just has green leaves by default. Now i don't know if it's like that for everyone or just me, but i have figured out how to get the pink flowers on it. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

^ HAHAHA! Dude.

(It reminds me of a real story, in the french "Parc des Combes", more than 150 trees were cut or sawn, at multiple times (like in december, then january, then april...) and we still have no idea who and why!)
    The Salvia flowers aren't working for me either, but the cherry tree has pink leaves for me.
    • CommentAuthornSeven

The Salvia was never meant to continue on to the next update - you can get it working if you tinker with the MAT file I think.

BTW, I've provided different MAT textures for the cherry tree, all you have to do is select the cherry.MAT file and replace the default texture with any of the other 2. There should be a light pink, a dark pink and a leafy texture. Learning how to switch and how to make new textures can greatly expand this set beyond the defaults. In fact, I use a new texture on my chokeberry bush and I've created 9 more in case I want a different look.

Haha, clever Womp! Well that should take about another 20 years to get that tall... (they're slow growers)
    • CommentAuthorWomp83

Posted By: nSevenThe Salvia was never meant to continue on to the next update

Ah ok. Cool. I won't delete it, i'll leave it as is. And if i need to use it for something later on, i can bring it back to life and make it work.

Thanks. :D
    • CommentAuthornSeven

I'm a California boy, rest assured there will be MANY more salvias in future releases. They're one of my favorite California perennials and I want to do them justice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart

what did I do wrong? Flowering Cherry not so flowery...

• CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2015 edited

^ That's how mine look when i plant them. Here's how to change it.
    Open the tree in the NL2SCO editor, and go to the materials tab. Open the settings and it will currently have the model material name of 'CANOPY' selected. Change that and select 'material' to be replaced by Cherry.nl2mat.
    Save, reload the model and you're all good.
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2015

Actually I think the MAT file itself is displaying the leaf variety texture.

Open MAT files - go to the file structure TREES/TEXTURES/cherry.nl2mat - under "Textures" replace the first one with either the dark pink or the light pink flower. Hit save, reload model and voila! All instances of this model will change. This will be insanely helpful to you if you want to change any texture for my foliage sets. When we get into deciduous style trees, I'll provide autumn variants and so you can choose what color leaf you want by adjusting the mat files.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2015

Should I put the TREES folder in my main Myazaki Zoo Park folder? or put the TREES folder in the scenery section of the NL2 game?
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2015

What's that rustling in the trees?

Oh...it's just more trees...
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

You're spoiling us nSeven! Looking great, can't wait for the release.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKevan

Those trees are absolutely gorgeous.. WOW
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm

They look amazing nSeven. I think they're your best yet. Any idea of when this are coming? I have a project that could benefit from them...
    yay
    These look beautiful! Super excited for the release.
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305

YES YOU STARTED THESE AGAIN!!! this is like my favorite thing on the exchange at the moment