Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2014

The problem with a great simulator like NoLimits as a whole is that I always have so many ideas on the go at one time. Due to this, they are never finished either due to wanting to add custom scenery or theme to each ride. Therefore, I have created this thread to showcase my ideas and release them as they are, just simple, realistic coasters with no theme or thematic scenery which anyone can use in their own projects if they wish, with or without credit. Some of these coasters will be recreations and some original but most have probably been around for 4 or 5 years so this is the easiest way to get them finished.

So without further ado, lets start simple.

Have you ever wanted a Pinfari Mega Mighty MM29 coaster in your park? No, well here's the start of one anyway. Hopefully this project setup will mean I can produce coasters quicker and more frequently. Enjoy!

photo screenshot-2014-12-11-23-53-10_zps3bd71e27.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Omg Pinfari in NL2. Kill it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop

It looks nice actually. I like compact coasters, even if slow and badly paced.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2014

@Paradox: Sadly there's no fire particle built into NL2 :P

@Mr. Laptop: Thanks and me too, they can easily be a big investment for a new park.

Hey everyone!

I am happy to announce that the Pinfari Mini Mighty MM29 coaster is almost complete and will be released soon. Obviously it's only a small one but it is a nice start I feel.

Thanks again! :)

photo screenshot-2014-12-16-01-56-28_zps032eca04.png

photo screenshot-2014-12-16-01-56-55_zps565500eb.png

photo screenshot-2014-12-16-01-56-39_zps72626e43.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

That shaping hurts my brains.
    That actually looks really nice
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Can you make more pinfairi coasters soon? There are many models to make.

http://rcdb.com/r.htm?ot=2&co=6862
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2014 edited

Whoa! I rode one of these at Gulliver's Milton Keynes back in 2006! I remember the park was deserted because it was a bank holiday but for some reason it was open. I rode this ride like 10 times without getting up. Ah memories...
    Nice work! And yeah the shaping is weird and looks like pacing is awkward but it rides just fine if I remember correctly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2014 edited

Wow, this is beautiful! I especially love the presentation with the blank environment and only a square of grass around the ride. Neat and clean.

Also, this is the best funfair support work I've ever seen! I think the wooden railling on the station are a tad too big, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778

@Paradox: I'm sure most Pinfari shaping has hurt somebody at some point. :P

@CoasterGuy2000: Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

@TOGO Fan: Maybe in the future. I've come to detest Pinfari support style now though :P

@MorganFan: I actually based most of the work off of pictures and videos of that one. And thanks, yeah, the shaping sure is funky.

@KingRCT3: Thanks and I'm glad you liked the presentation. I now hate Pinfari for theirs supports though, and this was only a small model XD. Also, thanks for the feedback, I think you're right and will change that before release. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2014 edited

Sorry for the double post peeps but I'm happy to say the Pinfari is now on the exchange! There's also a video below in case you don't have NL2. :) Enjoy. Hopefully I can start another coaster soon!

DOWNLOAD

VIDEO
    @JAMMYD778 can I make a request?

Gerstlauer 320+ would be a good design, and one of the more popular Eurofighter layouts
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2015

Thanks COASTERGUY246. Well, it's not the 320+ model, but my next ride is a Gerstlauer Eurofighter. :-)

Introducing Bombardier, an old Gerstlauer Eurofighter I made ages ago back in NoLimits 1, now brought to life in the glorious world of NoLimits 2. With seven inversions, relentless speed, G-force and adrenaline, take charge of your very own fighter plane and prepare to pull some of the craziest maneouvers imaginable.

I'll probably only do very minimal scenery for this ride, but liked how it came out.

That double inversion looks sick!