Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTwicks
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014 edited

Mustang is a little family wooden coaster. Almost finished with it. :D Was going to post a construction thread, but wasn't sure if I'd actually get this far w/ it. Here it is

Hey,

Great choice for a first coaster, best not to be over ambitious to begin with. Overall the ride looks solidly built, if a little short (expected giving the height, though).

If I had a complaint, it's that the High flat turns at the start of the ride and low banked turns later on seem to belong to two different coaster styles (old wooden coasters of the 30's with more modern styles), but I don't think this sort of thing is hugely important for your first coaster.

Looks good overall.
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014

Looks very nice for your first coaster. It reminds me of Tomahawk at Port Aventura. Nice work on the environment so far, although you should vary the trees a bit more, and adding some bushes would help too.
    • CommentAuthorTwicks
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2014 edited

Thanks for the feedback guys! SixFlagsManiac volunteered to work on the environment, so I'll let him know your suggestion for the plants. :) Also, I edited the trains to where its one train with 5 cars instead of 2 with 3, so that way I can make the ride go two times around the track.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2014

This looks really cool, especially for your first coaster. The environment looks really nice too. I'm looking forward to riding!
    • CommentAuthorTwicks
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2014

Thanks Jake! <3