Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Merry Christmas + Happy Holidays!

From NoLimits-Exchange to you!

• CommentAuthorBrawly
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014 edited

I'll only post this one more time, because I worked oh so hard on it.

Happy holidays to everyone! I hope you all have a great one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014 edited

So, what are y'all getting for Christmas? I'm going to try to afford a gaming desktop so that I can work faster and less distracted in all my games/simulators.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014

I want this 6 and a half foot tall commercial grade swingset this year for Christmas.

<a href="http://www.flaghouse.com/JENNSWING-Swing-Frame-with-1-Strap-Seat-%E2%80%93-6-12-ft.-item-38459"> clickable text </a>
    •  
      CommentAuthoraw555000

^^Nice looking coaster.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year NL Peeps, hope you all have a great season :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorllamaboy

Posted By: Mr. LaptopSo, what are y'all getting for Christmas? I'm going to try to afford a gaming desktop so that I can work faster and less distracted in all my games/simulators.

Exactly what I'm trying to get.

Have a happy holidays guys!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Happy holidays to you all!

Check what din4112 (a french fellow coasterfan) made : wouldn't it be the Christmas gift we all dream about?

Yes, it's a real wheel from EGF! You can buy one at the park for 60€. But it comes naked: the support was designed and custom built by din.

Not only it's beautiful, but it's also 100% accurate: the color is dead-right (given by the park), and so is the diameter of the tube: 139.7 mm!

Here is a link to his original topic : Click.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

The Dinn Corp made that support? I thought that company went out of business a long time ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Posted By: TOGO FanThe Dinn Corp made that support? I thought that company went out of business a long time ago.

Posted By: KingRCT3 din4112 (a french fellow coasterfan) made
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2014

Here's my holiday present to my self...
    http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/en/us/v10

sick bike.
    ^^He's making a joke.

I'm also in the "building a PC" boat. It's about time, I've been long overdue for something that can actually run NoLimits (1 & 2).
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2014 edited

Posted By: AJClarke0912[image]

AJ, that looks more like an Australian Christmas than an American one, hahaha. Clear sky, sun, warm weather, people wearing Summer clothing, xmas tree.. What's going on there? Isn't it supposed to be colder over there round xmas? Or did they leave that tree up all year?
    I didn't know Cheetah Hunt had been re-located to Australia..

Posted By: KingRCT3Happy holidays to you all!

Check what din4112 (a french fellow coasterfan) made : wouldn't it be the Christmas gift we all dream about?
    Yes, it's a real wheel from EGF! You can buy one at the park for 60€. But it comes naked: the support was designed and custom built by din.

What a neat way to deal with their old used wheels. Clean them up and sell em to the general public. :P

Posted By: Mr. LaptopSo, what are y'all getting for Christmas? I'm going to try to afford a gaming desktop so that I can work faster and less distracted in all my games/simulators.

I never know what i want. But no one ever gets what they really want, do they..

I hope everyone on here has a great Christmas and New Year. :)
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Florida? Snow? Cold? Hahahaha, you're funny Womp.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwjw42

Oh yeah!? Expedition Everest has snow on it. How do you explain that?

And joking aside, happy holidays everyone!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah

It sometimes gets a little cold in florida, but not nearly enough for snow :(
    • CommentAuthorWomp83

^^^ Well, i didn't know Cheetah Hunt was in Florida. That makes a lot more sense now, hahaha.
    Posted By: Womp83Clear sky, sun, warm weather, people wearing Summer clothing, xmas tree..

That's a Florida Christmas for ya, I actually went a little earlier but took this quick phone pic in preparation for posting it here. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorwjw42

Same here in SoCal. But that's how we got year round theme parks, so it's a give and take. Plus, here, we can just drive an hour into the mountains and there's snow.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2014

For a nice pre Christmas present, I just installed a scripted and rideable Ferris wheel by Magu for Jamp Up Land!!! Jamp Up Land finally gets its animated Ferris Wheel just in time for Christmas!
    Ohhhhhh cheetah I'm very jealous haha! Have fun shredding the trails with your new bike :)

Happy holidays everyone!
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Cheeta is spending 8 grand on a regular bike with suspension? That could buy me FOUR, 12 foot tall commercial grade swingsets. I would much rather get a really old rusted bike out of a old dump or abandoned barn that has almost no working brakes, is crusted with rust and sounds exactly like a real TOGO coaster. I love riding old totally rusted out death machine bikes!!
    • CommentAuthorMilBee

^funniest post I've seen all day
    • CommentAuthorBrawly

What exactly constitutes a swing set as "commercial grade"? Like where would you find that in commerce
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

No a swingset that is used in public parks and schools.

This is the one I have in my yard.

http://www.aaastateofplay.com/heavy-duty-modern-tripod-swing-12-foot/
    Posted By: TOGO FanFor a nice pre Christmas present, I just installed a scripted and rideable Ferris wheel by Magu for Jamp Up Land!!! Jamp Up Land finally gets its animated Ferris Wheel just in time for Christmas!

That's great news, I'm glad that saga has come to end. What a nice person Magu is.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

He also has some nice custom jet coaster trains with hugging animals on the front being made for me.
    • CommentAuthorA113

Now that is something I want to see.
    Well, post your loot if you got any!

I got a Sony PJ540 which means I will finally be entering "the real world" of videography! Fully independent lens block for so,e serious stabilizing. Excited to see what I can pull off with it.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2014

For Christmas day, I have started building my second swingset. It will be made from two 5 foot tall stacks of bricks, a old 4X4 beam and my old swing from my zipline. I can strap the beam to the bricks with some electrical wiring and use scrap wood to brace the stacks of brick.
    • CommentAuthorElvenage

I got an Xbox One, a powerbank, a Simpsons T Shirt, some Sharknado boxers(clearly the winning present here), a stocking full of Reese's, a new Vape, some cash, Halo: MC Collection, and an upgrade to the Premiere Pass for Universal Orlando Resort for 2015 :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

*back to designing my wing rider* haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorlxpxw

I got an Xbox 360 and a TV which I wasn't expecting. .-.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky

What I didn't get was a Lynx wash set surprisingly

English folk holla
    I got a new Chair!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah

A flannel and some carbon ENVE rims and handlebar.

Thanks Santa Cruz bikes!
    I got 4 Nintendo Amiibos (Mario/Link/Fox/Donkey Kong) and a Xperia Z3 :D
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

^^^^I got lynx deodorant!!! Oh, I got a Gopro, too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2014 edited

I got some vinyls to go with my 50+ record collection. And finally a turntable to play them on. Got speakers for my car, since the scumbag who sold it to me blew out the previous audio system. Lastly, an 80 minute massage. My shoulders are looking forward to that.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    • CommentAuthorrct800
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2014

I got a Note 4 and F1 2014 for PC (which you can't play without a proper Logitech steering wheel of course...).
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

I got a limited edition blueprint poster of Thunderbird! Get yours while you still can as only 250 will be made! Limited Edition Thunderbird Blueprint

I got some Cedar Point and Kalahari tickets, and an Xbox one.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

All these XBones, I got a PS4 amongst other miscellaneous trinkets.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraw555000

*true, everyone seems to be getting Xbones, I want a PS4 and intend to get one for my birthday :D

hope you all had a great day :D
    • CommentAuthorBrawly

I got a mechanical keyboard from my wonderful girlfriend, along with some other small stuff from her which I still really love like some Pokemon cards (I am 18 years old.) and a little steel model of Atlantis Space Shuttle, and Steam Wallet money! From Santa I got mostly clothing, including a sick Vampire Weekend sweater, some duck boots, and flannels and khakis. Oh and my brother got an Xbox One and FIFA so that's pretty cool too! Hope you guys all had a wonderful Christmas / Other Holiday!
    • CommentAuthorWomp83

2 of my presents came with sub-woofers. :D
    Got some Logitech speakers & sub for the computer, as i have a feeling the old ones were dying. And i got an external speaker system for my tv. Something called a Samsung Soundbar. And that has a wireless sub with it. Both sound very nice.
    Then the usual clothing, traditional yearly Top Gear magazine & calendar, chocolates, deodorant (and no, it's not Lynx). And i got WWE 2K15 on PS3 off my brother.

And i'm probably one of few people who didn't want an Xbone or PS4 for xmas. As i just have no need for one right now, lol.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

I got a:
    -new camcorder/projector (one product)
    -"An Engineer's Guide to Roller Coaster Design" ---LOTS of cool stuff I had no clue about! (project management, wheel design and material selection, track fabrication techniques, daily inspections and preventive maintenance)
    -Far Cry 4 for PS3
    -new shoes
    -money from the relatives (Oculus, here I come)
    -lots of useful gift cards (gas, Phil's BBQ, Visa)

And my girlfriend bought me an all expense paid trip to California Adventure! (1hr 30min drive, this is HUGE for a minimum-wage-earning high schooler)
    All in all, a great Christmas. This year was the first year I actually got to give to people!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Posted By: TheBeatles-"An Engineer's Guide to Roller Coaster Design"

I got two roller coaster books as well! "Theme Park Design" by Steve Alcorn and "Universal Orlando - -The Unofficial Story" by Nick Sim. :D I've yet to read those, but they both seem really interesting.
    • CommentAuthorElvenage

Curious to hear your thoughts about the UOR book, King. I was on the fence about getting it!
    Posted By: ChukenskyWhat I didn't get was a Lynx wash set surprisingly

English folk holla

Made me laugh. I got a lynx set and an FCUK set which came with a pair of socks. Oh, and a Terry's chocolate orange. Holla.
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2014

^ Can't have Christmas without a Terry's chocolate orange!