Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2015 edited

An Iron Rattler-esque RMC coaster

I-beams

Still trying to think of a name for it.
    ^Just wow! I really like that your coaster blends in the environment. I hope to see more of this coaster, It is a unique but sill realistic coaster :)

I been working on something too and yes it's a wingcoaster for now but maybe I gonna change it to a floorless coaster, I not quite sure about it.
    And I tried to make a drop that's not so common to use on a wingcoaster. Here are some pics:

The wing coaster loop scheme looks really cool, good job!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2015

HZ, I really like that lop color scheme! Looks good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDonidia
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2015 edited

Posted By: ProjektionAn Iron Rattler-esque RMC coaster

Still trying to think of a name for it.

Loving the layout, looks fantastic.
    I really Like the name: Akkorokamui
    • CommentAuthorMGrides

After a wild new years party,... i used the hangover and massive headaches ... to just relax and making sunny things. Like: I completed my wingrider park. Now, all 8 available wingrider tracks in reality, are in NL2, now.

..oh and happy new year to all! :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield

^^Please release it on the NL exchange! It's super cool!
    • CommentAuthorMGrides

^maybe,... ;) There is some work to do on the parrot coaster and i have to smooth out a few parts. Most rides are "mostly" accurate by length, height and scale. Some have small issues. So it´ll take a while until it´s ready.
    With everyone making wing coasters here on the forum, I'm just curious one hasn't appeared with a wrap around corkscrew. I fell like that element was made for a wing coaster as there'd be so much hang time on that whole inversion. I might make an example if I can find some free time, but this is what I've wanted to see a wing coaster perform. Ron Toomer's ideas were just a few decades off in my opinion.

I passed the tunnel test my mere inches!
    Why are you tunnel testing in NL2?
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

@MG Wild Eagle is a more darker blue rather than the light blue that you have now.
    • CommentAuthorMGrides

^thank you =) Will change that!
    •  
      CommentAuthorllamaboy
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2015 edited

Wingrider-Hypercoaster?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCoasterdude

Posted By: MGridesAfter a wild new years party,... i used the hangover and massive headaches ... to just relax and making sunny things. Like: I completed my wingrider park. Now, all 8 available wingrider tracks in reality, are in NL2, now.

..oh and happy new year to all! :D

Looking awesome! But there's one missing: Flying over the rainforest/ Parrot Coaster

Klick for video

fixed the layout!
    Feels good to have some time to toy around with this stuff again

•  
      CommentAuthorviking86
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2015

AJ, that is an awesome looking element!
    That element is a beauty!
    • CommentAuthorsbdb2099

Hey Guys and Charly ;D,

i´m not very active lately but i´m eagerly following the forum. Really awesome work everybody is showing on here. Since i still can´t download from the exchange i guess i need to get my hands on the steam version to get some of the gorgeous user made stuff :).

Anyway...i used the holidays to play around with NL2 again after a long pause. No promises will be made, but i´m confident to get something to a "release-ready" kind of status ;). A little teaser:

photo poster-2015-01-04-22-30-53_zps023e7afc.png
    Keep your head down...

Daniel :)
    That's a sexy curve you had there sir! And love the headchopper :)!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2015

Really nice, I guess it's a stand-up, right?

Also:

Posted By: sbdb2099Hey Guys and Charly ;D,

Hahaha, this should become the norm. :D
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2015

Those look amazing @ AJClarcke0912 and @sbdb2099. Can't wait to see more of those coasters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2015 edited

I made this cross over MUCH MORE Thrilling

EDIT:GIF Added

I made a new enterprise, with cartextures:

•  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart

ooooh, built in fences and textures!!
    ^^wow code that's amazing. interesting to see how advances in game have changed.
    • CommentAuthorMGCD

What I did tonight in NL2:

I never build hyper coasters but I gave a crack at a camel back tonight after work. Here is my attempt, I used a reference pic shown below and got an outline, then simplified the decimal vertex positions to whole numbers and wrote them down. I found the difference between all the vertices of the first half of the camel back and wrote that down too, then used that to mirror the track. I am quite happy with it but any criticism is accepted, as this is my first shot.

Reference:

Editor:

Radius Comb:

Sim:

The trough pulls +4.12 g's max and the crest hits +.07 at the peak. The element is about 198' tall, and hits it at about 84 mph.
    Man it's great to be back messing around in NL2 after all the holiday hustle and bustle.
    Cheers!

EDIT: Small train, I know, that will be changed.
    • CommentAuthorA113

Daniel! I definitely remember you and those colors look awfully familiar! It's so good to see you back, and no worries on being busy.
    What have I gotten myself into.........

• CommentAuthorMGCD

^Now that looks tedious :) but great job so far! I really like the concept of the support holding tracks on the top and bottom. Very cool, but good luck finishing it!
    • CommentAuthorbigjoe97

Ooh, Marathon is back!
    Yeah I was originally shooting for the result you see in the middle of the pic, with both tri-tubes being part of the support structure, twisting around one spine. I don't think it's going to work very well though, so I might just do the whole thing in 2-tube + many supports.

That top hat combo though... I'm really struggling to come up with a solution for that lol.
    • CommentAuthorMaverick78

I'm making my first terrain coaster. It's an Arrow track with Vekoma trains (my favourite so far!)
    I'm thinking yet for a name. The project name is Demon. It's a little bit bassed on the Dragon Mountain of Marineland ;)

photo screenshot-2015-01-05-22-11-20.png

First image was also posted in the screen shot thread. Removed for spam. -Staff
    AJ, i love the ride, but having seen the full pov i am confused as to why there are so many tunnels. I feel like the ride would benefit greatly if there weren't so many tunnels
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

The first object of my "Intamin Drop Tower Contruction Kit".
    I plan to release a pack with 4 different towers with each configuration of drop tower (3, 4, 5, 6 drop tracks) and each of the gondolas (standing, sitting, floorless) so then you can set up the tower how you feel fit by adding which gondolas you want and whether they tilt or not. Hopefully without having to edit the script at all (a side for setting the height of the tower).

•  
      CommentAuthorAJClarke0912

Bjorn: With some theming there'd probably be less tunnels and more trenches. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll ever reach that step. The tunnels right now are just put there to avoid screen smear when checking the POV.
    So as to not litter this thread with just my own...

Update 1
    Update 2

Made some progress. Got a bit more to do to make it believable and then I'll be finished with it! Surprised it turned out so cool.
    •  
      CommentAuthor1blueshe
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2015 edited

OMG that's amazing, seams pretty realistic to. Its like if intamin did a full throttle type of spine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2015

That looks so cool AJ!
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

The four base towers are done, now onto the gondolas.

3, 4, 5 and 6 tracks in that order
    Whats that??
    it looks like a forest fire. better call smokey the bear
    @captfido87: No its not a forest fire ;D

It looks really intresting...
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Looks like someone found the launched El Loco concepts...
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

A realistic version of the launched El Loco? Awesome!
    YAAAAYY You got it ^^

•  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Looks wonderful! How does it ride? The simulation was kinda optimistic on the top-hat, lol.
    Its AMAZING the Gs on the Tophat are only -1 g the higest is -1,4 g and the strongest +4,9 g ;D
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

VIDEO