Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hey!

Usually I don't really participate forums as much as I read the threads,
    but after several months of observation I thought this might be the time to change that.

So Here I am..
    My name is Geoffrey, I'm from Belgium (so excuse my english! :D ) and 28 summers young. I have been a coaster enthousiast from my 14th and been active on several forum and clubs since then.
    I have been a frequent user of RCT and No limits from the first day they released the games.
    I can still remember that moment when the first NL demo finally got available for download after waiting so long!
    Unfortunatly, I have not had much time to play around in NL2 yet cause of my job (I'm a kitchen chef btw.). Therefor I think being able to get some help would be welcome from time to time.

Anyway...
    I think there are a lot of people here that do magic with No Limits 2 and could upgrade my skills if the right comments can be given on my projects.
    Soon I will start my own topic where I will chronologically display my coasters I have made so far.. None of them are done but I still want to share them because I do plan on finishing em someday.

-Geoff-
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2015

Hello Geoffrey and welcome! You're English seems fine to me so no reason to worry about it. And 28 is definately a good age... ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Welcome to the forums, Geoff!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDonidia

Welcome Geoff!
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky

Welcome to the forums!