Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2015

Have fun! Drink beer!
    •  
      CommentAuthoraltlenny
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2015

Enjoy the stay abroad, I'm sure it'll be an experience and a half!
    •  
      CommentAuthorstejorin
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2015

Make sure you tell us what you helped with once a project is finished (if you can).
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2015

Have a great time! I'm sure you'll learn a whole heap of valuable knowledge while you're there.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2015

Did some exploring in Munich today, and look what I found!

Wow you're cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2015

tonight's material lined up
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2015 edited

Great! Are you going to work with Peugeot? :D

... the second building is so cool, thought. But they haven't updated their logos to Maurer AG?
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2015

^Yea I was wondering that too. It's weird that they still have the Maurer Sohne logo when they are Maurer AG now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

^It's probably cost prohibitive to replace signs. There are probably more important things to be spending money on than signs.
    • CommentAuthorMarcel46

Been there, done that. Well, almost. I had an internship at Maurer about a year ago, but I was working in the construction halls. In the first week I was mainly putting the cars for a spinning coaster together. It gave me a great insight into the safety mechanisms and how they are constructed in general. And I also did some work on the track of the helix on Laff Trakk. It was a good experience.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2015

Enjoy your trip and your internship. Have a good time!
    Just a tiny update that I feel is worth updating, I've officially been creating NoLimits simulations for Maurer for a year!
    Yay! Happy anniversary mister.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2016 edited

That's seriously beyond cool. It's quite an accomplishment!

can you refer me for a job pls
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2016

Nice Joseph! Hope you're enjoying it :) Btw, anything you can tell us or show us? Would be great.
    I just read through this and all I can say is congrats! The whole experience must be amazing and it's been a dream of mine to get into the industry (Prob lots of other people on this site too). Fantastic work! :)
    Congrats man! I actually have the dream of getting into the rollercoaster design field, so seeing people accomplishing it is really cool to see!
    Personally, I'll go to university studying Mechanical Engineering next year!
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2016

This might be late, but nice job getting in there!

I guess simulations are going to be more and more important in the modern world. Sims like NL 2, FSX etc. are used by profesionells already, who knows what will happen sooner oder later!
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Lol rip Maurer
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

^They aren't