Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorImage-Ant
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2015

Hi,

Welcome to my unnamed (currently) coaster in NL2! This is my first full NoLimits 2 coaster as most my other rides get built then scraped.

I originally had this as the plan: alt text

Which then turned into this: alt text

With fast twists and turns and near misses. It's very heavily inspired by Nemesis at Alton Towers. alt text

alt text

• Ant
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Oh hey there Ant! God, it's like SGW is migrating over here or something. I like the layout and the terrain but it could use some work shaping-wise, namely the Dive Loop. Otherwise, I like it.
    Just wondering but does this pass the tunnel test? Looking at it I feel like I would hit my feet on the track or ground in some areas.
    • CommentAuthorImage-Ant

@TOGO Fan - I will make a Package for people to download once it's finished

@JAKool - Hey! Long time, eh? Haha! Thank you. Yeah, I know about that, the top half I spotted last night. I will be fixing it up within the next few days.

@TwinTailedGamer - Hi there, it does indeed! I spent literally 2 hours trying to fix it not to hit any terrain/supports/everything. The only place it does hit is the storage bay when going across the breaks, but it's too slow at that point for me to bother moving it. That's the whole idea ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDonidia

I not quite sure on the 0 g roll, after the dive loop, I think it looks a bit out of place. Agreeing with JAKool here some of the shaping does need a little bit of work.

I really like the look of this ride, with a bit of tweaking I'm sure it will turn out fantastic.

Keep up the great work!