Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hello No limits exchange community. My name is TwinTailedGamer. I am simply just a guy that likes roller coaster and if you can't tell by my name, I also like Sonic related things. I hope to be fairly active in this community and maybe make a successful roller coaster. Hope to see you all on the forums ^_^
    And now a bit about me. As previously mentioned I like roller coasters and Sonic related things. I also like a couple of other video game genres such as sandbox,strategy,racing,and the occasional FPS. I am also a guy as previously mentioned as well. I currently live in Korea and am part of a military family,so I move homes a lot. I like any type of rock or metal with a couple of my favorite music artists being My Chemical Romance,Green Day,Bullet for My Valentine,and Rise Against. My favorite animal is the fox and my favorite food is cheese burger (MURICA). That is about all I have to say. See you all on the forums and exchange ^_^
    Welcome!
    Ayyy
    Ayyy (Welcome!)
    welcome!
    Thanks for the welcomes ^_^
    • CommentAuthorElvenage
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2015 edited

EDIT: nvm

And welcome!
    ^
    Thanks and I didn't see the thing you nvmed :P
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2015

Welcome to the forum :D
    ^
    Thanks ^_^
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Welcome.

Oh and one thing, you don't need to quote all the post above you, you can use the '^' symbol, or ^^ or even ^^^
    or just say, thank you all.
    ^
    I just am used to quoting :3 I have been on maybe 5 forums before this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Welcome to the NL-E forums. Looking forward to your first creation! :)
    ^
    Actually funny thing is I am still in the process of getting No Limits 2 so that may be in a month or less. I will say that I know a lot for only playing the demo(except for supporting which I tried and was crap at :3).
    supporting isnĀ“t that hard when you have the hang of it ;) My next coaster will be hand made. Also the suports :)
    Good luck with your next coaster ^_^ and when I start I will probably start with wooden coasters(I literally have a layout stuck in my head that I have had for 5 months).
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2015

Hai.

Sanic would like to welcome you as well!

^ Literally just made my day.

At 6:30am.

#CharlysLogic
    Ain't that the best time of the day to get those creative juices flowing. I Guess we all got some #charlyslogic in us lol
    ^ feels special