Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJoramvn
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2015

Hi guys,

I Have a question. I am using Google Sketchup since last week to make 3d models for my parks in No Limits Coaster 2. The problem is that when I export my 3d model and place it into my coasterpark map, I place it into my No Limits 2 park and the places where the sun doesn't shine it is black and not like a realistic shadow. Does anyone of you know what I am doing wrong or what I need to do to solve the problem. I am making trying to build the station etc. for the rollercoaster ''Speed Of Sound'' In Walibi Holland. Sorry for my bad English.

The station needs to look like this: http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/56246148.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

please post questions here!
    Don't ever make a new discussion for one questions!
    • CommentAuthorElvenage

In the .nl2sco editor, under the "Advanced" tab, you'll find a check box for "Fix Ambient Materials". Make sure that's checked, then reload the park. Also, there is a thread created specifically for questions like this for future reference. :-)
    • CommentAuthorJoramvn

I'm sorry, I am new here I did'nt understand. I will not make a new discussion anymore nolimiters.
    Thank you Elvenage for your comment!
    Hey, welcome to the site.

Just to be clear, you are welcome to create threads. You haven't really done anything wrong creating this thread, but it is a preference for our users that you use the official ask thread for when you are asking one-off questions. If you're unsure about using our forums, check out the rules and usage guide.

I'm going to sink this thread now (it wont be bumped with new posts). But don't be put off by this, consider making a project page and showing off some of your work.