Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Its me Mack230 I created this account because I my phone broke and it had my information for my account on it and I was not able to retrieve it....but I want to apologize for not being very active on my other account that was do to the fact that.My computer is really slow and dose not work well over a long period of time but it will be put in the shop to be fixed so I shouldn't have to worry about that also it might be a while till I post anything I had to delete. No limits 2 for the time being but it should not be that long until I can get it again.
    RL first. Welcome back
    Next Friday or Saturday I should be getting no limits 2
    my current project is an intamin blitz

•  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015

Intamin Blitz coasters are small compared to what you have created. They also don't use a double spline. They also have a compact layout too.
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015

^ That'a wrong. Blitz coasters (though they aren't called that anymore) are the ones that uses LSM to launch the train. Like ISpeed, Maverick and Cheetah Hunt. Intamin would use the double spine if they consider it would save money. And the layout depends on the space they have to fix the coaster in. So yeah, there could be a situation where Intamin would do a bigger one, using the double spine and making an out and back layout.
    So on a b&m flyer are the g's ever going to get out of the red because I'm building a flyer for a friend,and on the drop and pretzel loop the g's where in the red and I depimped and everything.
    I understand you don't want to be a part of that culture, but you can't just go killing all the pimps. Pimps are people too.
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015

^ I laughed so hard omg
    • CommentAuthorElvenage
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015

^^lmao

In all seriousness, when flyers go from flying to lying position, the g force comb readout becomes...inaccurate(?) at first glace. While it may look red, if you look at it, it could read only 2 G's, which, as we all know is no big deal. I just use my best judgement while going into a lie position, and common sense of course. I want to say the correct force display shifts from Vertical to Accel when in the lie position, if you want accurate readouts in-sim.

As for why it's red? I think the editor is trying to read it like a normal coaster, where if you consider a regular B&M invert going thru a pretzel loop, it might break your shoulders, whereas the flyer, you're laying on your back, and can take much more(twss).
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015

No, g forces on flying coasters are much weaker because of the strain it would put on your head if you tried to keep it upright. Being in the red at low G's is no error and you should stick to it. Flying coasters have low forces compared to sit down coasters for example.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015 edited

Posted By: Elvenage(twss)

I lol'd.

^I'm wondering now what exactly Tatsu's forces are in that insane pretzel loop that everyone raves about? Are they actually relatively low, but just feel more intense because of the riding position?
    3.5- 4g.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

The pretzel loop on the Superman clones are actually quite forceful as well.
    • CommentAuthorBrawly

^ Only thing I've ever greyed out on; not even on I305.
    • CommentAuthorElvenage

I've greyed out on Manta's back row in the pretzel loop. It's kinda crazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6FlagsManiac
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015 edited

Yeah and then there's Tatsu's pretzel loop which is on another level from any of the others; one time when i went through it i got the taste of chlorine in my mouth aha, it's crazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano

I actually did grey out quite a lot on I305 and didn't on the supermans... But yeah, the pretzsel loops are quite forceful. 3.5-4 G on your back should be okay, where you really shouldnt go too much over 3 in flying position.
    here is a Zierer launch coaster i built i still have a lot to correct with shaping but i'm happy with how it turned out also this is going in my park project which im calling Wayward Pines

banana roll

the loop

heartline\barrel roll

the layout
    New project :coming soon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a few pictures of my new project called cluster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think you can tell where i'm going with this (BTW not a recreation)
    I'm back! (again) yeah gone for a few months there but i'm back with hopefully improved no limits 2 skills

i started this vekoma MK1200 yesterday and i decided to be different and do a bowtie instead of a butterfly loop

constructive criticism would be appreciated

Looks a lot like a Vekoma. Good job!