Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I am making a building and my walls are black in the station instead of my steel texture......and fix ambient materials is activated so how can I fix this....?

this is what I mean: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2iBIe7Mm3-lYnBJa2lIM0lBMGc/view?usp=sharing
    Stupid question, but did you then click "save" on the NL2SCO settings and then refreshed the object (or chose it again and placed again)?
    ^ Was thinking the same thing when I saw the title.
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015

If you are using a skybox, it may change the colours/brightness of the materials.

*cough*askthread*cough*
    Posted By: The_ArchitectStupid question, but did you then click "save" on the NL2SCO settings and then refreshed the object (or chose it again and placed again)?

Yes I saved it but no result

Posted By: iSatnavIf you are using a skybox, it may change the colours/brightness of the materials.

*cough*askthread*cough*

I will take a look
    And then refreshed the objects, or reloaded them and placed them again?
    • CommentAuthorMGCD
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015 edited

Your texture is there, so everything looks right. Try going into sketch up, selecting that texture, and going to the edit tab in the material editor and use the hue slider next to the color wheel to brighten the texture map.
    Posted By: MGCDYour texture is there, so everything looks right. Try going into sketch up, selecting that texture, and going to the edit tab in the material editor and use the hue slider next to the color wheel to brighten the normal map.

Thank you, it really works! :D
    • CommentAuthorMGCD
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015

^No problem! Always a pleasure