Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2015

Click to watch.

• CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

How did you get the custom chain sound on the RMC?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop

Recorded at half speed, sped it up twice to achieve what I wished would have been 60FPS, and that also sped up the audio.
    • CommentAuthorsprog

That arrow suspended.... What?! Interesting designs all round!
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm

^ yeah, it's like Eagle Fortress on steroids! Very nice guys, though I'm not liking the fog. It looks cool from close ups, but looks wrong when everthing becomes white.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop

Thanks!
    ^The fog was left strong so that from the average parkgoer's eyes, the fog gives depth. The rides will be surrounded by mountains anyways, so the fog won't white out much.
    I love the RMC! For the giga, (in my opinion) the name Titan's fury sounds kinda weird. I would just stick to Titan if it were me. Just a suggestion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorminuseven
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2015

Posted By: screamingchicken77I love the RMC!

•  
      CommentAuthorminuseven
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2015

It's been a while!

We don't really have any progress to show. I took a hiatus in NL2 and Mr. Laptop hasn't done anything to the park in a while. At this rate, we're never gonna get this project finished, so we're gonna release the POVs of the finished rides.

To start us off, we have our (my) RMC coaster, in glorious 1080p/60fps. Next up will either be our Giga coaster or our Premier LSM coaster. Enjoy!

WATCH HERE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly

It feels a little too graceful for an RMC. I think the pacing needs to be higher. I love the layout though.
    • CommentAuthorsprog

I forgot all about this park - Loving the look of that so far, perhaps some of the transitions could be a little snappier but that's just my personal preference, overall it's a really solid, excellent layout.