Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Something ive wanted to do for a while. Originally I was going to remake all of Cedar Point, but I thought that would be to big of a task. So I narrowed it down to what im calling a 'gatekeeper recreation'. It will include CP's gate, all the way back to windseeker. This means I will be including Wicked twister, Gatekeeper, Blue Streak and raptor in this and all the scenery inbetween. Its a big task, but I think I can handle it. Now some pics!

thanks to intim305 for the windseeker sign!
    Also to projection for the ride itself!
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015

if you need anything else ill be happy to contribute somewhat to this project, it looks like you have a good start
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015

How 2 make Gatekeeper recreation in 3 steps:
    1. Import Keymaster from premade parks into your own park.
    2. Rename Gatekeeper.
    3. Profit.
    Must.. Help.. Now.. GateKeeper fanboy inbound...
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2015

I could swear someone was doing a CP recreation a few months back. Hmmm... Still, looks great for a start, both shaping and colours feel about right but I've never ridden Gatekeeper so it is kind of hard to judge. Still, good luck with your recreation, I hope it goes well.
    ^thanks!
    Toiletalker was doing one, and still is
    ^^That was me!
    Wicked Twister needs some work. It's not long enough in length.
    dont expect updates until saturday
    ^Hey, if you need some reference pics I'll be happy to take 'em! I'll be at the park this Saturday. Good luck with the project!