Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^ That's exactly what I was saying :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2015

Wow, those coasters look great! Awesome job guys. I wish that the flying coaster was real. It looks epic.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraltlenny
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2015

If you upload your submission to the purism contest on NLE, be sure to link it here in the thread and I'll leave a rate with the actual final ratings you got from the judges. (Tundrius as an example)

Greetings, Lenny
    ^ I second this, and will add all of my ratings.

Great submissions guys, thanks for your entries! I'm sorry that you all had to wait so long to find out. All of the comments on the reviews are a combination of mine and Lenny's words. This applies to all of the entries.

---
    Edit: Credit to Bjorn for contributing towards the reviews for Galvanise, Harsiesis and Twizzle.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2015 edited

Posted By: altlennyWith a standard deviation of 0.84 in the final ratings [...]

Do you have a table or something like that with the standard deviation and rating points for all entries? I would be interested in these values, too.

Congrats to the winner, seems to be well deserved.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraltlenny
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2015

Here you go:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2015 edited

Tied for most controversial entry... Yay?
    edit: what does the controversy value mean? does it affect the rating? To be clear, I'm not at all disappointed about my score. The winners definitely deserved to win.
    I believe the 'Controversy' rating is just the standard deviation between Archy, Bjorn and Lenny's ratings. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2015

That's really nice to see, actually - it shows that each member of the team had their own individual opinions and disagreements (or agreements, in some cases) over each ride, and that every ride and final rating had some level of discrepancy involved. Looks like it resulted in a pretty damn fair, balanced rating for each ride.

Good job guys :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2015

Congratulations to the winners of this contest, well-deserved! I also have to say I absolutely appreciate the detailed reviews and really enjoyed reading through all ratings.

On a side note, Harsiesis is now up for download for anyone who is interested in taking a look.
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2015 edited

And here is mine: Cloud Burst
    Have fun! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2015

And here comes Newton Mini-Dive.
    Great work. The judging was fair and accurate. I wish I had been able to participate but it was my last semester is college so I had no time. Congrats to all the winners!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2015 edited

Mine's been up for a while: Bronco