Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

We'll its been a while and we are STILL waiting for a new release of the flying dutchman version... any idea when the release is?
    Cause its no-where on the internet to find :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorZingo
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2017 edited

^ The park and ride are still on my mind and I do some work on it sometimes (few hours every week). I do also have a new house, school, work and a girlfriend who want some of my time and for some reason they keep taking more time and time :P. The ride itself is almost done, trackwork and supports are on the way, effects are being worked on, lightning also. If I really want I could release the ride itself in about a month, but I want the whole package to look good, so give it a month or 3/4. Sorry for the long wait, but trust me, it will be more than worth it.

• CommentAuthorgekkedave
    • CommentTime6 days ago

The picture you show here looks very nice! Is there also a night/eveningscene now?

It's just so unfortunate that you can't fix the lights in the old version of the version you released earlier. I hope everyday that there comes a Nolimits Update who fixes these issues or a way to rollback to a version before the 2.5 update.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZingo
    • CommentTime6 days ago

^ Yes, I am very much aware of the issues after the last lightning update, all the more reason to re-do some stuff. I might do a 'night' version, but it's one of the last things to do due to the insane amount of light needed to do it. The ride is much larger in terms of what I have to light compared to some other great rides, so I have to keep that in mind.