Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

so im going to phantasialand at the beginning of july with my school as part of a german trip, but i have no idea what order to do rides in, or what has large q's at what time e.c.t. i really want to make the most of this trip, as this is a rare opportunity for me. are there any tips/bits of info i need know about? i have no plans to use fast passes, as we are required to travel around in groups

Estimated arrival time at the park is 10:30, i will check later when we will leave (im guessing around 4:00 or 5:00)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZingo
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2015

My grand tip is to use the single rides line on Chiapas. I do that everytime I get there. It usualy has like a 5 minutes wait when the normal line is about 45+ minutes. Especialy handy if you don't really care about riding with friends and just want to do it a lot. Also Winja's has a quite low capacity and I would advice to hit mouse au chocolat either early or late in the day. During normal hours it has one of the longest lines.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2015

I think best ride for going first is Black Mamba. I don't know if it's the most visited attraction like two years ago, maybe it's Chiapas. I think you should choose one. But I think it doesn't matter, because all attractions open at 10:00 and Black Mamba I think already at 9:00 or 9:30. So every attraction is going to be full. For the other rides you can choose the order like you want.
    But if it's a hot day, the water rides Chiapas and River Quest and also the two Winjas are very full, so here you realy should think about if it's worth to wait 90 minutes to take a 2 minutes ride. Based on my experience, Mystery Castle, Colorado and Talocan have always moderate waiting times. Sometimes they are nearly crowded and sometimes you only have to wait 5 minutes. So another thing to do for you is to randomly check the waiting times on big annunciator panel. They are spreaded all over the park. There are one or two in Fantasy, on at the Kaiserplatz and I think also one at China Town.
    Hope this helps a bit and have fun :)