Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2015

Ok, so now that I've slightly progressed with this coaster, I decided I should make a thread for it now. It has no name and it has no theme as of yet. Anyway, less talking:

Element Order:
    Dive Loop
    Zero G Roll
    Loop
    Corkscrew
    Corkscrew
    Zero G Roll

I'd love some feedback and criticism as they are both appreciated ;-) Thanks!
    • CommentAuthorsprog

Looks interesting so far, the section after the loop looks like it'll be crazy intense and forceful!

Funnily enough, I built a terrain invert with the exact same inversion sequence last year, except the zero-g is a heartline roll!
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87

you're missing a brake section. Service, safety, and transfer brakes. All B&M's have this same system, even newer ones have a similar setup.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Actually, older Inverts usually have one straight brake segment that slows it down, then blocks on the transfer track portion. All of the Batman clones do this as well as Katun and Raptor.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87

yeas they all have the same system. Unless the angle is throwing if off, I'm only seeing 2 brakes behind the station
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2015

Updated layout:

So, if it's difficult to see, the corkscrew after the loop has been replaced with a helix and the section following the high-g turn has been replaced with a flatspin.

What do you think of the new layout?
    • CommentAuthorsprog

I'd like to see some more overhead shots, and closer views of some of the elements, but it looks good so far - Nice and tight with some good terrain play.

My only real suggestions for changes at the moment is the terrain texture you're using, it just looks a little messy :)
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

@sprog Here's an overhead view for you.