Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So i have been teasing this for a while now, so i thought the time for a thread is now

here is the current state of the project

yes the loop is handbuilt

the track itself i am satisfied with, and i will probably end up releasing it as a standalone shuttle loop for free usage at some point (here is the pov if you missed it)

I have reached the point where my 3d skills are starting to become useless against the task ahead of me, so if anybody wants to help out with some stuff (The 3D building, the light system e.c.t.) then please whisper to me

also i am looking for reference photos of the station if anybody has any

i will keep you posted on any significant progress
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2015

I don't know why this keeps happening but every picture you post has an invalid link for me.
    They are just imgur links, nothing out of the ordinary
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2015

I know, but even when I quote your post and copy the links they never work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2015

^They're working for me.

@CoasterGuy I'm incredibly jealous of your loop-building ability.
    ^ Yeah, that loop is ridiculously well-shaped.
    There has been a small change on this recreation due to the complexity of psyke underground's building. instead of recreating psyke, i will be shifting it into a turbine recreation instead

currentley there is now building in place yet, but i have tried out a custom track style to make the recreation more true to the real design