Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015 edited

i decided to make a small thread for my projects. at the moment i´m working n a B&M inverted coaster inspired by Black Mamba @ phantasialand. thanks to nseven and mrcrolly for the trees and rocks. also i´m working on a small video of the 3 bigger (i think the 3 biggest) parks in germany (heide park, phantasialand, europapark). video will be uploadet on mediafire or dropbox. but first: WIP B&M inverted coaster

Noice. I love terrain based inverts so much. The layout looks cool on this!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrockbely
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015

This looks amazing! The valley under the arches is really cool!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015

Awesome work! For the cobble walls in the third picture, I recommend making them bigger if you can. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2015 edited

i have finally finished the video of the 3 bigger park sin germany (after 20 hours of work)

here´s the link: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/7792la1naoh044q/Parks.mp4

also i decided to make a viceo of the B&M styles in no limits 2. for that i will make a coaster for every B&M coaster style. The Inverted (Demeter) is the first one, at the moment i`m woring on Artemis (B&M hyper-twister), it was ispired by nitro, apollo´s chariot, silver star and raging bull. pics will be uploadet soon so stay tuned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2015 edited

ok so here are some pics of Artmis. also the next coaster will be called poseidon and is a six seat dive coaster, it replaces the 10 set dive coaster because i messed all attempts up so there won´t be a 10 seat dive coaster in the video/park

Why so many supports? And why do they all have another support so close to it? If you are gonna have a support going down diagonally it should be out further.

Like this

or this.

You know NoLimits is good when you initially think those were NL2 screenshots ^ :P
    ^IKR, the first photo looks like it could be NL2 but there are people giving it away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015 edited

small teaser for an upcomming project
    Double the SLC, double the pain!
    :3
    (I'm assuming it's duelling SLCs)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015

yeah you´re right. BUT these are probably the smoothest vekomas out there. small trailer on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnyJPo1IxRQ
    I dunno, they never look as bad offride, or even with a regular POV - only when you ride them :P
    Anyway, joke aside, looks like an interesting concept.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2015

here is it finally, the video of tornador the race!
    https://youtu.be/XhdIM4qqO-Y
    all credits are given in the video dscription!
    also you can expect for the next project a gerstlauer hyper coaster with a freefall lift. pics will be uploadet soon!
    The smoothest of its kind!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano

Looks really nice! I love me a good dueling coaster - there aren't too much out there. Yours got nice layouts AND great timing, thats quite a rarity ;)

Can we expect a download soon?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2015 edited

i think i will uplod it but first of all i have to adjust it a bit more because it doesn´t passes the clearance

Edit: i will upload my black mamba re-theme but for now, i found some supports and gerstlauer track!

^SMILER 2.0!

looks cool, if you added some terrain shaping or foliage it would look even better!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15

terrain and scenery is coming with the coaster. ALSO this is not what you expect ;)
    is it a hyper?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2015 edited

^i heard rumors that it will have 2 inversions and a freefall but who knows what is true and what is not ;)
    hmmm interesting, very strange supports for a Gerstlauer too, looking forward to an update.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2015

i´m sorry that i´m not posting that much. i´m busy at the moment with my job.. but anyway, i worked on a new poject!
    Oh my god, it looks like something from an official park promo picture, like Twisted Colossus for example, Can't wait to see more! ^
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2015 edited

UPDATE: well, a lot of projects that i saterted are on hold right now because i don´t have much time at the moment. anyway i started working on my second dueling coaster. first picture will be released in about 1 and a half hour! stay tuned!

EDIT: Pictures of the Launched infinity layout will be posted too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2015

okay so here are the pics of the gerstlauer infinity and a small teaser for the dueling coaster!

•  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015

it´s finally heree! the alpha of thunder run! why aplha? well, this coaster doesn´t passes clearence at the moment and supports are prefabbed... i will custom support it, this is simply only for a preview and for the "this is no limis 2 - 2015" video.

Credits: Custom Skybox by djd711 Trees by nseven

Enjoy! - GeCoDe

http://nolimits-exchange.com/coaster/thunder-run-alpha/9354
    https://gyazo.com/f2e5768d94f5b8769b238f9578e4704f
    Might wanna check the G forces out... Both sides pull over 5.5 positive G's in some area.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2015 edited

yeah i noticed that... this is just an alpha and i´m still working on this... for the beta i´planning that the coasters will pass the clearence and i´ll custom support it. the finished version will probably have some 3ds (btw i´m searching for somebody that wants to help me with some 3ds because i suck with sketchup, 3ds max, blender, cinema 4d,...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2016

well, after looking through all of my files i decided to go back and finally finish thunder run.
    https://gyazo.com/7cfa77918ec3935dc62fd109b02cc46d
    reworking the terrain becasue i needed a second underground launch for the silver side to get up to the station. don´t expect it to be the same after i finished it! well, i kinda will be the same but not exactly. oh well this needs a lot of work... anyway, see ya next update!

-GeCoDe