Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMattCamMans
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2015 edited

-Removed-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2015

I like those colors a lot, as well as the objects you've added to the coaster.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMattCamMans
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016 edited

-Removed-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMattCamMans
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017 edited

Legacy Projects:

I will now be using this thread to first formalise my old projects along with any current/upcoming ones.

XtremeG:
    Released: May 14
    Style: Intamin Mega Coaster
    Download

Click images for full size resolution

Inspiration for this ride came from Expedition GeForce with the large sprawling turns and heavy reliance on air time. The new elements most notably include the twisted 270┬░spiraling drop and a double up into a wave turn.

Viper:
    Released: Sep 14
    Style: B&M Inverted Coaster
    Download

Click images for full size resolution

Landscaping and use of terrain is an important feature and aspect of all of my coasters, this one being no different. The inspiration for this coaster is obvious, yet there are enough differences and new ideas to make the coaster feel fresh and unique. At the time the coaster was well received, archiving strong reviews on both hosts, yet the areas that need improvement are easily notable upon revision (including track shaping and supporting standards). Despite these issues, the coaster has stood the test of time and I still looks fantastic thanks to engine updates.

More to come soon...