Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEASER

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You will help me with that amazing Project??

I need someone who do:

- a Custom Station

- a queneline

- Help me with the track [JAKool]

- track details like the launch

- look at the realism of the supports and edit some if needed [TOGO Fan & toiletalker26]

- the SURPRISE (the universe changing element) had to script

Note: The coaster is only about 20% done.

If you are interested in helping me... Whisper ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2015 edited

I thought there were only 12 months in a year.

Also your youtube link is broken.
    EU: 15.10.15
    USA:10.15.15

And for the Youtube link... It should be working... if not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eJvaHXi31Q
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2015

Waw, really cool! I like the double-ampersand thingy.

I can't really help but wishing you good luck with that! =)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani

Not sure about the advertisement since I don't see anything "universe changing" in the teaser video - do you want to make a Kärnan like lift?
    You have a copyright at the end of the video, what exactly are you claiming to copyright?
    KingRCT3 - Thank you... Yes the turnaround is really really cool.

bestdani - I think maybe universe changing is too much XD but it has never build so... I think this SURPRISE will be insane. Also the fact that the coaster is an Launched Hyper is such amazing ;)

TheBeatles - The copyright is nedeed because somebody had stole my videos, here in Germany when we put the copyright in, it means you are the owner of this video/picture and nobody are allowed to uploaded or copy it ;)
    ^ YouTube enforces that anyway. If you upload a video first, you own it. No need to mention a copyright in-video.
    ^oh okay I didn't know that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani

^ Not only YouTube but also germany's copyright law enforces this without any copyright declaration as far as I know. I've read it used to be different in the past in the US and that's why the "copyright by ..." became common.
    But I think it may help if you want YouTube to take a unpermitted copy down because it's more obvious that it is yours when your name is shown in the video. ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2015

I don't think you can put the logo and the term Copyright at your will, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKG9
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2015

Question for you: how do you film in game shots that move like that? I find myself stuck using the settings the game gives me and would love to have some moving shots to include in my videos now. The ride looks beautiful, and I only want to showcase my rides with the same shots you're using! Thanks.
    KG9 - There is a External Track Camera. Look at this pic...

You need to build an normal track, station and transport... And then you place the camera near the train.. Thats it ;)
    You use only a track. No station needed. Not even a train! It just follows the track. Speed can be edited in the script:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2015

So we waited for nothing?
    ^LOL
    ^^Ehm..... Yep... :/ Because Nobody was going to help me :( But this is boring.... Look at my W45P Park (still no name) it will be awesome ;)
    This profile pic chain doe lmao
    Haha why are we doing this? lmao
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

So I waited for like 3 months and I can't change the universe.

Can you at least reveal what this project was lmao
    ^Okay it was an Launched B&m 490ft Giga. And the suprise need to be scripted i wanted to have a Space Shuttle like Launch start with an Tilt element on the end. But i thing it was tooo much :/
    ^Wouldn't that be classified as a strata if it was 490 feet? o_O
    ^Idk maybe :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

yea it would be a strata lol. Seems like a really nice concept. I hope you finish it someday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

...What's going on here?!
    ^Ehm nothing... Only a 3 months Bump ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

I can see that...tbh I'm more concerned about the profile pics...