Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I imagine the water splash will be in the style of shambhala (water jets off to the side rather than physical interaction)
    Is there any word whether staggered seat trains (Shambhala, Behemoth) or 4-across trains (Mako, Silver Star, Nitro) are used?
    due to its fairly small height i would guess regular 4 across seating.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2017

One of the more unique hyper layouts. I too am interested to see how fast it will traverse the latter half.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2017 edited

POV of Capitol Bullet Train at Motiongate Dubai.

•  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2017

I haven't seen anything about this coaster until now, just the fact that it's being built. It looks so damn fun, I freakin LOVE that layout.
    • CommentAuthorrct800
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2017

^ I agree. These new Mack Layouts are really amazing! I just wish they would rework their LSM Launches and make them more forceful. I mean, that gently forward motion at the start can barely be called a launch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters

^ i would think its up to the customer and if they would want stronger launches they will probably do them. for example bf isnt that weak in my opinion so they have the right resources.
    also this kind of ride gives you more track length even if i would like to see them doing only 2 instead of 3 launches so you still have the nice spike after the reverse launch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

I mean Star Trek could be a good ride if they just launched it a bit faster. This looks a lot better than Star Trek, but the spike seems kinda lame in the front.
    • CommentAuthorAyTrane

Some power grids don't have the capacity for more intense launches. You can store some energy in a flywheel, but it gets very expensive to build that system.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2017

that layout is excellent.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTime7 days ago

Awesome time traveler train
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman
    • CommentTime7 days ago

The detailed design of this train is really stunning. If i would ride the coaster I couldnt enjoy the ride beacuse I would be looking arround the train for the whole time ^^
    I think it would fit well if they redesigned the Winjas @ Phl in the new style of Rookburgh xD
    Wow
    • CommentAuthorBullero
    • CommentTime7 days ago

That is one sexy train!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters
    • CommentTime7 days ago edited

Looks like the heartline is really high
    ^Is that a joke?
    ^Is that a joke?
    Never mind lol. I interpreted his typo "ist" as "isn't". I guess he meant "is".
    •  
      CommentAuthorlamewad
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Haha, so did I Joe, and then yall's conversation confused me more. That is one tall heartline.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Lenny, did you designed the piece of track underneath?