Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

These pictures are of the Outlaw coaster I am working on.

photo August 3 2015_zpsnkd7yyg7.png

photo August 2015 1 W_zpsdvrmiv6s.png

photo August 2015 2W_zpsrr4lznjd.png

This video is of the first coaster built at the park.

Arachnid

More to come!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2015 edited

Posted By: UtahCoasterRiderRockwell Amusement Park is named after Orrin Porter Rockwell protector of the Prophet Joseph Smith and later Brigham Young.

Oh. ok
    Looks cool! I love when people post progress pics like the coaster is actually being constructed ground-up. It will be interesting to see how this park shapes up. You've definitely chosen an interesting theme!
    An Update on progress.

photo Outlaw September 10 2015_zpsanmqyu1a.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cypcfvuIE4s

This video is done by Brother and its his coaster design, but I helped him import into NL2 and do the support columns.

Enjoy.
     photo Shot 1_zpslizplivp.png

This is my current project. Hoping for a Christmas release or shortly there after.
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2015

Textures and shaping could use some work but apart from that it looks nice.

Looks a bit oversupported though, for instance, on the brakerun and various other areas.
    ^ Thanks for the feedback. Yeah the terrain needs some shaping and texturing improvements. The supports yeah its over supported. I haven't finalized them yet. I always through in pre-fab supports and then work back through them customizing them all. Its changed a lot since in the little time since this picture though. I do appreciate the feedback thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26FnIx_DMmU

Merry Christmas!
    I have been working on my Rockwell Amusement Park lately and here are some shots of the progress.

Main Street photo Main Street 1_zps2vdv0aen.png

End of Main Street- Preview of new Coaster photo End of Main Street_zpshrg8ltfa.png

Arachnid Midway photo Arachnid Miday_zpslvxyodjr.png

Park has changed very much since it began but I am liking it more now.
    Construction continues at Rockwell Amusement Park in Tremonton, Utah.

photo Construction Work_zpskxfjxlmq.png

The Main Midway is coming along nicely. You can see in the background the park entrance gate is being finished.

photo Picnic Construction_zpspgysfrt7.png

The Picnic Terraces are being constructed. 1 is finished and one more the pad has been planted.

photo Safety and Security Office_zpsixsgidoq.png

The Safety and Security Office for the park has had its building finished.

photo OutLaw Shot Shack_zpswa9klxek.png

A nice shot of the themeing that is being added to the newly finished OutLaw Wood Coaster.

A video of it testing is at the following Link : Click Here

More updates to come.
    I actually really enjoyed your little video for this ride, the music was different and the layout was cool. Perhaps it will go in Roundup 101 or 102!
    ^Thanks!

That would be really cool if it made it into a Roundup.
     photo screenshot-2016-01-17-22-27-16_zpsq65yel4r.png

This is a new project that I am working on for Rockwell Amusement Park. Not completely finished yet.
    This ride is one I made for the High Capacity Thrill Machine contest. The contest hasn't been judged and its been since Nov. So I thought I'd release this ride. The video is better than the ride I submitted. Mostly Themeing changes the track is essentially the same. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOjZc-5VRIA
    Teaser Video for my new ride well a re theme of an older ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtSGO69Bkw
     photo Frenzy At Night_zpsgprwaifx.png

I was just going though my screenshots and found this one above of my recently released Frenzy Mack Launch Coaster with the lights on it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2016

inb4 Scourge joke

Seriously though, I can't see anything in that picture except 12-ish spotlights shining on something which looks like supports and some catwalk lights and/or lamps. I recommend showing some close-ups and brightening up the picture.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2016

so i seriously just had to look up this "inb4" joke thing because i see it so often but yet never understood it's meaning. guess I'm not quite in with todays lingo i suppose.
    ^ same.
     photo Drachen Fire 31 new_zpsxvyrigdh.png

Just a quick Screenshot from my current project.
     photo Top of the Lift Shot_zpsgxyudlmz.png

Been Improving my OutLaw coaster surroundings lately.
     photo Teaser 1 Wicked UCE_zpspqzgdgkn.png

I've done a recreation of this coaster before in NL 1. But now its time for NL2 to make it better and even offer a few surprises.
     photo Newer_zpsh6pp567h.png

A little side project I've been working on off and on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2016

Those colors remind me of knex lol
    ^ LOL I can see that. But the colors aren't the final ones. I just didn't want white track while working on it so I grab random colors.
    Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Online

Two new video's are now live on my website.

Enjoy!
     photo Basic Buildings_zpsfuezfqmo.png

My new large project. Making a recreation of Lagoon Amusement Park.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2016 edited

Good luck with Cannibal! It's by far one of the weirdest rides in existence.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2016

^ But also one of the coolest B)
    Actually have cannibal done already. The first link is the very first cannibal video I released before the ride was done being built. Used NL 1 @ the time. The 2nd link is my improved NL2 version. When I import it into my recreation in going to make the scenery much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wrUkPVC7ng

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft9UsSocA9M

This is a big project but it will be fun.

Cannibal is an awesome ride. The drop is my favorite.
    The problem with Cannibal is that it will require a lot of scripting such as with the preshow, station soundtrack, elevator lift, waterfall, etc. Also with many of the rides it will require a very high skill of modeling such as bomboara trains, cannibal lions, literally most of the flat rides, etc. It will be very hard and I'm not quite sure if you are going for a complete accurate recreation such as seen in project towers but we will see where this goes! All I can say is that I wish you the best of luck!
    I haven't posted in my thread for while. I've been working on several projects. I am working on a small park, yet to be named. It came about from doing a new ride with a midway around it and I kept expanding it.

Here are some images from it.

photo Wide Shot_zpsdvzdzygu.png

photo entrance to canyon_zpstkkdlpsg.png

photo Canyon_zpsutogflju.png

photo Orange Track_zpsete1pevu.png

photo Station May 13 2016_zpsp3lflcf5.png

photo Wide Angle 2_zpseompvvep.png

photo NL EX photo_zpszjzrp1zk.png

photo NL EX Photo 2_zpsda6ye5tw.png

All of these are works in progress, no where close to being released. But I wanted to give a preview of what I have been working on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2016

What's with the giant building in the center of the red coaster?
    It's a surprise ride im working on. The inside of the ride will be revealed when its finished.
     photo Instalation of Railings_zpskxicbnmu.png

Safety Railings going into place.
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2016 edited

I like the picture above. The tunnel between the loops is cool, and there should be a good headchopper heading down into the 270.

What is the path around the 270?
    ^ The midway goes all the way around the ride. This coaster is in the center of the park. Thanks for the comments.
    My current large project. Most likely going to be my entry into Round up 150.
    This is the Logo for the ride.

photo LOGO 2 ALT 2_zps40dd0jgp.png
    Has it got lots of Switch tracks? as it says choose your own adventure so you could decide what direction you will go in
    ^ You'll have to wait and see.
    Deleted*
    Could this be what Lagoon is adding in 2021?!

photo Plans 1 July 27 2016_zpsagvobbdq.jpg
    Considering they have literally 5 years until 2021, and following a headliner ride like Cannibal, that ride looks extremely underwhelming... I mean, this is the same type of leak Kings island had, and that ride is for next year...

Looks like a cool layout though. Probably a GG by the looks of it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2016

I hope they go in house again
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

What's underwhelming about that? I think it looks really cool.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

The fact that you took the time to draft that paper, print it, fold it, and take a picture to post makes me like the idea.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

This will only be a model, look at the scale, it's 1:1
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Some of you might want to re-read in which topic we are again! ;p

Great idea Utah, I agree with TheBeatles, it makes it very legitimate (as some people fell for it - and so did I for a moment on Facebook... .-.)
    ^^^ Thanks. I wanted to it look as legitimate as possible.

^^ I had to leave something in there that would make it stand out as not real when looked at closely. Thanks for noticing, it was intentional.

^ I was wondering how long it would take for someone to realize it was in my construction thread. The people falling for it on Facebook has been pretty cool to watch, one person took it and placed it on a map of Lagoon seeing where it would fit. I will released more of these as marketing & fun as this is my next big NL project. It is placed in Lagoon and built around current attractions and the next few drafts will have more and more detail added each time revealing where it will be placed. Maybe Lagoon will take some inspiration from it.
    Another "leak" from Project 2021. More to come....

photo Project 2021 Leaked 2_zpsycqptnxr.jpg