Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorlamewad
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2015

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting my own thread so hello!

Pesta is a 260 Foot Tall Modern B&M Hyper Coaster. The Pesta is a Scandanavian monster that represents the Black Plague and Death.

Figured that would be fun. I plan on doing some custom themeing on this ride.

In this thread, I will be showing some photos as I build my ride. Any critiques are welcome. Let me know what you think!

7 (This is my favorite element on the ride)

The ending is a serious work in progress but I want to include that double down in there somewhere.

Let me know what you all think of the ride.
    It's definitely over supported in some places.
    Posted By: TheDarkStarIt's definitely over supported in some places.

Win. LOL
    Hey, welcome to our forums! The supports you've added so far look pretty good, and I like the name/theme that you are going for. As for the ride, it seems very stretched out and over sized. I'm not sure if this is your field of view or not, which might be emphasising it slightly. Consider tightening up the ride to increase control over the G forces and speed. We have a great thread here about roller coaster design, and our NL2 resource thread is packed with loads of useful stuff.
    ^^^ Dear god that made me laugh xD
    But yeah, welcome, and as a heads up, expect the possibility of some critical comments (seems to be the norm in the NL community).

I'm guessing this isn't your first ever coaster on NL2 (if it was, that would be a very good first try), so I don't want to be too lenient, but I can imagine you haven't had too much experience or feedback yet.
    The two main things I'd criticise about it are the drop shaping, and, as Architect said, how stretched out some of it is.
    It's a bit late to change it now, but in future I'd suggest making it take up a smaller and slimmer footprint (although depending on the ride's environment, that might not always be necessary/possible).