Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkevdog3700
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015 edited

If you could put one coaster in your backyard as it runs today what would it be?
    (size doesn't matter) The coaster must be built and running at a park in the world.
    I would put the voyage in my backyard.
    Fury 325 pls.

(removed first half of what i said, OP has said thing i questioned already)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015

Just give me an intimidator 305 and I'll be happy. xDD
    Smiler or Nemesis.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

El Toro, of course.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

Top Thrill Dragster.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Xcelerator
    •  
      CommentAuthorraptoralex

Blue Flash. Because if I ever get a backyard, that's the only coaster that'll fit in it. ;)
    Colossus the Fire Dragon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan

Outlaw Run
    HELIX.
    • CommentAuthorlore_sully

X2 or Eejanaika!
    der schwur des kärnan
    T Express!
    • CommentAuthoriCoaster44

BTM DLRP's version. :]
    • CommentAuthorrobdcx

The Raven for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman

Taron.

And the flatride would be Talocan.
    ^ i want talocan too
    Since I rode Baron 1898 I fell in love with it hahaha, so that one please!! =D
    • CommentAuthorWildRoller

Superman @ Magic Mountain. Then I'd turn the boosters up so it launches the cars off the tracks and explodes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

The Beast.
    • CommentAuthorsprog

Incredible Hulk. Easy choice!

I'm interested in why people want these rides in their garden... I also love Shambhala, but it's relatively easy and cheap to visit from the UK despite it being in another country, so simply the distance, time and cost involved in riding hulk puts it as the ride I'd want.... Plus that upward launch through a dark tunnel before emerging into a ridiculously high zero-g roll, followed by another 3 inversions in quick succession.
    I also thought about Hulk, but I think I'll settle with Banshee. It had to be a B&M though, that part of the choice was easy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86

I think I would go with Boulder Dash.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

Wait, nope, I'm gonna change my answer to Phoenix at Knoebels
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2015

My answer will probably shock most of you but a Vekoma roller skater (207m). I know it's small and a kids ride, but it provides quick turns and a few decent pops of airtime and the layout isn't too long or rough. Something nice and fun to ride whenever.

And for actually putting a coaster in you backyard, Richie Rich put iron wolf in his backyard back in '94. so He's got us all beat.
    • CommentAuthorMaxk

As a safe option I would say Shambhala, because it's my favorite coaster.

But I wouldn't mind having Lightning rod being built in my backyard, I think it's going to be amazing.

Unfortunately. I live in an apartment, So I don't have a backyard :S And I would't even be able to place a vekoma MK1212 car in my room without having to remove all my furniture :P
    • CommentAuthorteejaysyke

El Toro with no questions asked
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

Expedition Everest. Not my favorite coaster, but definitely one I'd want in my backyard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJL NoLimits
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2015 edited

If I go with realism so do I want Kanonen in my backyard. I have space for that one :)

Edit: With some stupid unnecessary math so have I discovered that I don't have the money for that :D
    I would say Fury325, because while El toro is my favorite coaster, Fury is less likely to brake down after I ride it all day.

EDIT: custom designed version of fury that is 5 mins long and 375 ft. tall :D
    •  
      CommentAuthormcrc.2305

id have to go with nemesis
    • CommentAuthormrfeeny

I think I would go with either Kumba or Montu, both have good landscape interaction and are very good looking rides.
    A Giant inverted Boomerang would be my choice. It'd be a perfect fit my yard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2015

Oblivion. Hands down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_haugh16

Skyrush... that is all I would ever need in life and I think I would be set. It's also convenient that we have 17 acres of land so it would easily fit c:
    Cannibal at Lagoon. It would be a great ride to have in my back yard. I'll just build my house in the middle of it and have it surround my house
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4

With BGT being so close, I would go with Fury 325. Easily my favorite coaster I have ridden yet, especially counting out the ones that are already close to me.
    Ahum...Cobra (Boomerang) from Walibi Belgium ;) Boomerang's still looking so beautiful, also with that smooth train! (on the most Boomerang's)
    ^ I'd want to add the Vekoma Boomerang from my home park to my backyard too, if it wasn't just 45 minutes away from me. :D
    • CommentAuthorMaverick78
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2015 edited

Haha Cobra from Walibi is 10 min away from me! :P But I don't like going to same park every time, I always want to try a new parks :) Walibi is only one time per year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorowen9h10
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2015

Shambhala definitely!