Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This is a thread for posting your favourite amusement part related soundtracks. Mine for example, is Hex at Alton towers:
    Hex - Theme Tune - The Legend of the Towers - Alton Towers
    So what are yours?
    •  
      CommentAuthorYedrimas
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015

Fluch der Kassandra - Europapark

Definitely one of my favorite.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorJL NoLimits

Posted By: Paradox

Helix - Liseberg by IMAscore

Same here But then the Launch platform one

Edit: now it's the right one ;)
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

Onboard audio: X2 @ Six Flags Magic Mountain

Theme Music: The Smiler @ Alton Towers

I have a longer 8-minute version of The Smiler's theme music in my library, and earlier today I found I had listened to it over 100 times. I love it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Posted By: JL NoLimits
    Posted By: Paradox

Helix - Liseberg by IMAscore

Same here But then the Launch platform one

Oops! That was supposed to be the Launch platform one, but I must've put the wrong link. I fixed it in my original post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan

What ride uses that soundtrack? ^
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305

TOP THRILL DRAGSTERRRR^
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

^^^ Thank you for that! I forgot to look it up after my trip.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Rock N rollercoaster: Aerosmith is one of my favorites.
    • CommentAuthoriCoaster44

Posted By: MrcrollyRock N rollercoaster: Aerosmith is one of my favorites.

+1
    anything from phantasialand
    for the lazy
    talocan
    winjas
    chiapas die wasserban
    temple of the night hawk

also,
    Der schwur des kärnan
    and
    Colossos (heide park)

yes i like imascore
    Eurosat's theme music makes the ride 3x better in my opinion. Its a really good trance song that makes queuing for the ride with its lasers and infra-red lights a great experience!
    • CommentAuthoriCoaster44

While I was in Efteling, I really liked the Flying Dutchman soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J9AV5RAerM
    ^That one is my second best!
    California Screamin' all the way. It's like a 2/3 minute guitar solo. Also I can play it myself, which is always fun :P
    Some very good choices so far though. Helix especially is very high on my list.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Villa Volta @ Efteling!

Did you know there is a radio station all about theme park music?
    Coastervibes.be.

I like a lot of ride soundtracks, but my personal favorite is the one from Colossus @ Thorpe Park. There's also some pretty close competition IMO from the ones on Blue Fire (both the queue line soundtrack and the onride soundtrack). I like the Helix soundtracks, too.

•  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Euro-MIR theme song

EDIT: Eurosat is great, too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani

I think the Halloween Soundtrack of Eurosat is my favorite one but maybe it just tops Island Reprise by Benjamin Richter (one of blue fire's soundtracks) because it's only played during the Halloween time.

By the way, find the error ;-)
    Millennium force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG2T_uYDMeM
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778

I absolutely adore The Smiler's soundtrack, the whole premise of a twisted organisation experimenting to marmalise your body and mind is fantastic and the music really suits it. Similar to Joseph, I've listened to it countless times and wouldn't be surprised if it had reached the two or three hundred mark by now. Excellent revision music strangely enough.

If I had to pick a close second and third it would be the vault soundtrack of Hex: The Legend Of The Towers, again, superbly composed and gives me chills everytime I ride, closely followed by the HELIX soundtrack, again, just so suited to the ride. :)
    Has anyone noticed, that the vast majority of input it for European Parks. Rest of the world please step up your soundtrack game! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    •  
      CommentAuthorJack

My personal favourite soundtrack is by far Nemesis. It just has so much awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Basically all IMAscore's work. Efteling got some very good one too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman

Posted By: COASTERGUY246anything from phantasialand
    for the lazy
    talocan
    winjas
    chiapas die wasserban
    temple of the night hawk

yes i like imascore

You forgot Mystery Castle, haha :D
    This is also one of the best soundtracks.
    All efteling music is fantastic! If you don't count de vliegende fakir and carnaval festival as music :D
    ^^ i was going to add mystery castle, but the new imascore version isnt on youtube as far as i am aware, only the old version
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

Millennium Force all the way since Helix has already been mentioned
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

Even though people will already be able to figure this out due to my love of this ride, Furius Baco's theme. Annoys me though that there isn't a proper mp3 or something of this theme somewhere out there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZingo

Not a huge fan of ima score, they have some great sounding music, but once you heard one, you basicaly heard them all :(

My vote goes to almost anything the Efteling has put out over the last 30 years, special note to the 'anderrijk' and 'pardoespromonade' theme.
    • CommentAuthorMaxk

Blue Fire´s Onride Soundtrack It's my favorite (I have a huge obsession for Blue Fire) :P . Unfortunately you can't hear most of it properly while riding Blue Fire, i'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned.

Other favorite's are:
    Nemesis Inferno
    Dwervelwind
    and:
    Ramses In Gardaland (I have it on MP3, this version was the best I could find on YT)
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky

Colossus, Thorpe Park
    Posted By: MorganFanOh yes

THIS GUY KNOWS WHATS UP
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

Where does that play on TTD? I don't remember hearing it...
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

In the station during each dispatch.
    • CommentAuthorsprog

Posted By: JackMy personal favourite soundtrack is by far Nemesis. It just has so much awesome.

Agreed.There is just something perfect about this, the way it's quietly in the background all around the ride, it adds an extra level to the ambience around the ride.

On the other end of the scale, I really like Shambhala's Theme as well, although it's no way near as subtle it's great to hear the chanting of the ride name as you walk towards it and fits very well with the theme of the ride. Damn, I miss PA now :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

^^Apparently I was so nervous I missed that...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Slightly offtopic, but I remember my first ride on a stratacoaster (Kingda Ka). Watching the train ahead of you accelerate as you make your way onto the block itself is the most unnerving part. That, and waiting until you launch, considering Kingda Ka has no real countdown or notice, it just goes. (Besides the safety splur before launching, which gives good time between the actual launch).
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

• CommentTimeAug 27th 2015

Has anyone been able to track down the songs used in the Screampunk District at Magic Mountain online? There are some pretty cool tunes there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2015

I also really like the queue line soundtrack for EPCOT's Test Track 2.0. So much so that I asked at guest services if it was possible to obtain it anywhere. Sadly, it wasn't...
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2015 edited

^Guest services is the WORST place to go for that sort of thing. You probably won't have any luck anywhere, because Disney, but for smaller parks talk to the creative department and such.

EDIT: Or just search YouTube. There's at least 3 that I can see there.
    ^^ YouTube + Offliberty = There you go.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2015 edited

I was part of the GP back then, and was very inexperienced with theme park operations.

The ones one YouTube aren't the ones I'm talking about...the one I mean is very mellow, smooth electronic music with no percussion, and accompanies a video of a concept car being projected in the main area of the queue building.
    You mean this? Seems to at least start with what you described. Not great quality though.
    Personally I really like the actual soundtrack anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2015

I think that might be it...Tbh I don't really remember what it sounded like though. The part at around 8:15 sounds strangely familiar to me however...
    • CommentAuthorBrawly

Nitro's station music gets my pumped every time.

MORTAL KOMBATTTT
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

I quite like the music in the queues for both Stealth at Thorpe and RnRC at Disneyland Paris. Nemesis Inferno is a favourite of mine too, but I think it's too short.