Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2015

It would look nice if the rings weren't floating
    • CommentAuthorHarmL98
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2015

Omg amazing, and love the sensor detail :D
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2015 edited

Whatever the design, I think your station should be pure white at the top which then blends down in to colour at the bottom, same as the level select screens in the game.

With regards to the rings, there's a lot there now! I'd maybe cut back on a few as it looks a little crowded, but it's ultimately down to you and how you want it to appear - I guess it depends on how it looks when you're going past on-ride.
    ^^ But - the colours come in when you beat the level (or whatever it is you have to do).

And yeah, nothing should be floating - it'd be cool if it was all realistic.
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2015

^ But when you're getting on the ride, you haven't beaten the level yet ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2015

Make the entrance side white, and the exit side colored.
    No,
    This project isn't dead.

No,
    I haven't given up on it.

Yes,
    I have given myself a release date, and I am going to try my hardest to complete it before that date and release it for you guys.

So, I'm gonna say this right now, Sonic Generations will be released on June 23rd, 2016, for Sonic's 25 birthday.

This is going to be a long - very long - 6 months to get this thing done. I promise you, it will be worth it. Just please be patient with me.

I'm also gonna leave this here:

https://gyazo.com/724c290db62929ce5cdfe33902c7e5fd
    I'm in the process of making the trackwork not crap because when I made these two tracks, they were made pretty poorly. I'll try to post another update during the weekends, because I'll actually have time to work all day on it.

Cya next update,

~Toilet

PS: I am really sorry for the lack of updates...
    ^ Yay it's back

Yay it will be released at my birthday, And i was totally not going to release W45P on this day... xD

Yay that looks very smooth