Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hello,
    I'm looking for a partner who is experienced in 3d object making to help me finish my ride called" HANGAR 18" based around ufos and aliens!

Here is the video preview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ0cNjaIOsc

Need help making the station and scenery around the ride. Hope you can help!
    Thanks.
    Sorry to say, but WTF is going on here??
    What about it?
    • CommentAuthorHooch
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2015

That does look like it might hurt somewhat
    If I may suggest changing the name to 'Hanger 18'. As there is a real life connection between hanger 18 and Aliens
    Hooch, how would you suggest me to change that and yeah sure!
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2015

^Add a banking to that corner.
    • CommentAuthorHooch
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2015 edited

^^
    I am no expert, far from it, still new(ish) to NL myself, but here goes.
    I did not notice it myself at first, but what DerMuffinmaker is pointing out, seems like your turn is banking to the outside of the curve (looking at the placement of the support and track connector) or not banking at all.
    This will cause (extreme in this case) lateral G-forces, causing much pain to riders.

To help with this, while building your ride, regularly check the g-force comb, to make sure all is in safe parameters.

(Edit) cool for changing the name to Hanger 18 :)
    If you Google hanger 18, you will find some references to the Roswell indecent and other.
    My first thought however, was of the song by Megadeth - if you are into some nice "old school" Heavy metal, watch the music video 'Hanger 18' by them.
    Loads of alien activity to give some inspiration on the theme you might be going for.
    (might also make for some nice onboard audio)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjamiechi
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2015

And you had to mention Megadeth. Now listening to Rust In Peace.
    Nice music to go with your coaster.