Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2015 edited

Note: I've found a bug in the blender script that only applies banking in one direction, I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
    Updated!

Hi there,
    I want to share the technique I use to create an alpine coaster track with Blender. This technique does not require a scripted scene object for the crossties but it still works with the NL2 standard edition.

I gave my best to have a picture of each step to make it as understandable as possible also for those who never used blender or any 3d modelling software before. But it does not explain how to create 3d meshes with blender in general for example for custom crossties since so many tutorials on this topic can be already found.

The tutorial can be downloaded here.

Feel free to turn it into a video tutorial or to give hints on how the technique or the tutorial could be improved.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2015

Amazing! Thanks for sharing this. I think I'll try this out soon, because it's pretty cool what can be done with this :D
    Btw, no Steam download today? :D
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2015

Can you make Togo, Senyo Kogyo and Meisho Track with this method?