Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^ I still love you XD
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2015

If that IS X-Reborn, did you have permission to use it?
    It isn't, it's just a reference to friends and people from the NLE forums, the infinity coaster is a reference to W45P by DerMuffinMaker and the 4D coaster is a reference to X: R3born by TheBeatles. the thing I messed up on is the fact that that is a lift hill XD
    Update: I have sighted deconstruction and new parts built on the old Apocalypse site
    Looks like most parts were demolished, a new turnaround, and a lot of twists!
    I have gathered up pictures from on foot, and by my drone http://puu.sh/kROfn/422fc3cf96.zip

ALSO: It has been confirmed that the lift has been replaced with a launch!
    It has been set to open Spring-Late first quarter of 2016
    More updates soon
    I've been working on this
    Hermes: 210 foot RMC (Topper)

The drop

Can someone give me criticism for this inversion supporting?

Last turn

Here is Hermes' neighbor, Triton (WOW, SUCH ORIGINAL COLORING!)

Funky 180 degree overbank support

Layout of Hermes
    Feel free to give your thoughts on this! It is about 40% done (Scenery is coming soon, and I forgot to put back the custom environment for the screenshots)
    This is part of a Mythology type park I'm planning on doing.
    Hermes & Park Update:
    Before I start, let me give credit to the custom stuff added in this update:
    nSeven - Foliage
    Turbocoaster - Environment
    TheCodeMaster - Rocks, Custom RMC Rails
    A lot has changed throughout the park, let's see what's in store for this update!

As you can see, there has been more coasters added, and most scenery is in place

The surrounding area of Hermes has some newly erected hills and forest area

Say hello to one of Hermes' new next door neighbors, Sirius, a launched Premier

A new Gravity Group woodie was also made, currently just dubbed "Woodland Trailblazer"

Launch up and back into the depths of hell on Lucifer

New scenery around the station of Hermes

There is also a new environment! Bringing more realism into the park.

For the sake of the new environment.

One last view of Woodland Trailblazer.

As said last time, feel free to give your feedback on this, as this is almost finished!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2015

Wooden Coaster 1 looks too intense for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

That drop on Hermes is all sorts of no
    ^ As in how?
    I'm just wondering what that B&M vertical shuttle coaster is... It seems a bit unrealistic and I would go with a more practical shuttle coaster such as a classic Schwarzkopf shuttle coaster, It just looks very out of place. Also Hermes looks very... Interesting how many negative g's does it pull?
    ^ The most negative G's it pulls is an ASTOUNDING only -0.8 g's
    also the B&M Shuttle is like a standup version of Superman: Escape From Krypton or Tower of Terror II
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2015 edited

https://gyazo.com/17ffbae631ea6301afcffcc19eafa669
    no

I'm sure you can manage better feedback than this, perhaps explain why it's a "no" - Staff
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

@Mrcrolly Ahahahaha I get that reference.

The overbank looks too banked for what looks like a GCI. Would probably be OK if it was a GG, though.
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

^ no that would most certainly not be ok in any situation are you high tom
    Looks like your having fun making a park, with a lot of varied rides, almost reminds me of a RCT park. The tower ride is what caught my eye the most, it looks terrifying! It could do with a lateral brace though, or a proper tower, to stop it falling over sideways in high wind or something. Nice work with the background terrain, and terrain work in the park.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBetaCoasters

@iSatnav it actually is a GG
    @Inkyz As it is trying to be as realistic as possible, I do add some of my own things just for fun.
    @The_Architect Thanks! And I have noticed about the lateral bracing not being in place, I am adding them in the next update coming soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBetaCoasters

Sorry for the double post, but I have another update on Mythology Park!
    If you don't want to read through the whole thing and just want pictures, here it is:
    Mythology Park Update 2

EDIT: I forgot to note that the link above to the pictures are the full, uncropped versions.
    Now let's start with this update!
    I went out on a limb by staying up really late yesterday and waking up early today to get as much new things in before the next (and probably final) update
    First off, an overall view like last time

More hills, trees, and other things, lets take a closer look, shall we?

I added lateral bracing and more connections to Lucifer (Thanks for pointing that out, The_Architect!)

We have brick paths and fences! the fences are made out of Gerstlauer track.

More WIP brick paths and some new walkways!

Fun tip: Looking for some nice paths but are too lazy or struggling to put down several pieces together from a certain custom paths pack? Use B&M invert catwalks!

Some more work on the surrounding area of Sirius

And now, 2 new coasters that will blow you away!

The GORE MAGALA; A 238 Foot Intamin Hyper!
    And..

Artemis: Goddess of the wilderness; A 210 foot B&M invert sweeping through the wilderness of the surrounding forests

Entrance to Artemis

path from the main Olympian Arena area to the Forests of Magala (Home of Gore Magala, Artemis: Goddess of the wilderness, and Sirius)

Hills surrounding the Forests of Magala

Gore Magala's drop

And one final look at Gore Magala

Now here's something you guys shall choose: The name of the park.
    Remember, keep it Mythology themed. The best name that suits the park will be used and the person who suggested said name will be listed in the contributors.

Quick info:
    Gore Magala has 9 cars per train, and the back seats experience -0.8 Gs going over the crest of the hill, and 4.1 Gs at the bottom of the drop.
    Gore Magala's name comes from its inspiration, Goliath @ SFMM. Goliath's name was changed to Gore Magala to promote the new Monster Hunter game. Although Six Flags said the promotion would end in August, all the promotion items (queue line posters, custom train decal, the giant gore magala statue in front of the entrance) are still present.
    The park is about 80% complete, with crossties, steel beams, and some lateral supports on Hermes, Tritons brake system being redone, signs for rides, 1 last coaster, and 2 flat rides being done in the next update.
    Which brings up that I need someone who can make models of entrance signs for the next update.

Thanks for reading (And looking) at this, just like last time, leave your feedback, or any questions you have. Until next time, bye!
    -Beta
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2015

Posted By: BetaCoastersFun tip: Looking for some nice paths but are too lazy or struggling to put down several pieces together from a certain custom paths pack? Use B&M invert catwalks!
    I once used them to build a bridge, but I've never come up with that idea. Very cool!

The park seems to be coming along nicely with a great variety of coasters. It's kinda hard to think of park names, maybe "Medusa Bay" or "Medusa's Lair" (although some of the already established names wouldn't make any sense for that matter). How about "Zeus' Playground" or something along these lines?
    Finished on my Mini-Project, Raptor; A Mack Mega-Lite

Download On The Workshop
    Download On The Exchange

I present Blaine Park.
    Includes 2 rides: Iron Twister & Metador
    Custom trains courtesy of TheCodeMaster
    Download On The Workshop
    Download On The Exchange