Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

HI! I'm currently working on an industrial themed RMC, then I realized. I absolutely SUCK at 3D Modeling. So if anyone was up to it, I will be hosting a contest for two weeks, whoever gives the best queue line AND Station (The name of the ride is Inferno), will be featured in my upcoming park, with full credit of course. If this goes well, I'll be hosting more of these in the future, so let the games begin!
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2015

I think we'd need a layout and specs to do this (station length, etc), otherwise nobody has any idea what size to build or if it's going to get in the way of the ride :)
    Sorry for the bad grammar but Pictures, Pl0x!
    Got it! The station is 45 Feet, or 13.716 meters long. And here are the pictures you asked for, the ride is not completely done, but it is in no way going to interact with the station except for the pre-lift section and brake run. Thanks for the comments, it helps this discussion become a better discussion.
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2015

^ You need to upload your images to a hosting service, such as imgur. We can't access your hard drive to view them ;)
    ^Only the NSA can :P *Queue the X-files music*
    Wow, I'm an idiot, here ya go! http://imgur.com/gallery/SJZ7VSQ
    Don't mean to go off topic from contest, but you should make a project page showing progress on your coasters, I want to see more pictures of that! what are those elements?
    Updated them, Finished the layout, all I need now is a station
    Im restarting this