Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

HI! I'm currently working on an industrial themed RMC, then I realized. I absolutely SUCK at 3D Modeling. So if anyone was up to it, I will be hosting a contest for two weeks, whoever gives the best queue line AND Station (The name of the ride is Inferno), will be featured in my upcoming park, with full credit of course. The station is 45 feet long. (Here's a few reference photos http://imgur.com/gallery/SJZ7VSQ) If this goes well, I'll be hosting more of these in the future, so let the games begin!
    You didn't need to make a replica thread for this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2015

This shouldn't be a contest. I mean, it's cool that you're asking for help, but don't make multiple people waste their time for the 'chance' for their work to be used.

Wouldn't it be better to just ask someone to make the station? I don't see why this should be a contest, because if anything it's going to lower your chances of finding someone to help out.
    ^ I said exactly that before editing my comment (after seeing it was a copy). He already made basically the same thread ('Need 3d Models').
    •  
      CommentAuthorJL NoLimits
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2015 edited

If we make a station for you so do we need the park file as well.

Edit: the final tip is... (sound of drums)....
    Searching tutorials on YouTube!
    I completely get where you guys are all coming from. Instead of hosting a competition, I should rather do a collaboration with one person. Plus the reason I restarted this discussion, was the fact that the first one never got the conveyed message across. Thanks guys.
    ^ But you didn't restart it, you just made a new one to cover up the fact that you thought the other one failed. Just keep posting on the original or ask people directly rather than publicly.
    Also I highly suggest you show people what they'll be modelling for. People will only want to do it if it looks good.
    Okay