Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorCCJared
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2015

Nine Entries have been received.
    Any news on results. I am very excited to see what others made. I enjoyed building for this contest.
    • CommentAuthorlore_sully
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2015

I too can't wait to see the other coasters. I really enjoyed building mine in this awesome template and can't wait to see if we all have developed similar layouts or if there is something which is really different from the others!
    • CommentAuthorCCJared
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2015

Sorry about the delay, reviews are on their way! I'm just taking a little extra time to ensure the results are done a load better on the website this time around and it's taking a little extra time. There are 9 entries and I'm having to review, rate and test each one. :)
    Awesome! I can't wait too see what others did. It was such a fun contest
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2015

I know we'd all like to see the results soon.
    I am ready to release my entry. I'm pretty proud of it. But I won't release it till the results are in.
    Speaking of contests lol.
    • CommentAuthorCCJared
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2015

The results are coming, please be patient, with the holidays coming up, I'm very busy with family outings and alike. The reviews are mostly written and I'm working on the photos and how to best layout the content. Should be up just into the new year with the launch of the next new contest. :)
    Sounds good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2015

i agree with utahcoasterrider
    now i really cant wait to see the results and what everyone else did !

HLcoasters
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2016

So how is the judging going ?
    Any luck on judging?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOjZc-5VRIA

This is my entry. This version is slightly more fancy than the version submitted but the track work is the same.

Enjoy!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJClarke0912
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2016 edited

Nice work there! Didn't think about making a smaller ride like Manta @ San Diego. It would've been a lot easier that's for sure.

Yeah... I have no idea what the status of this contest is lol. I would go ahead and produce a video for Thresher, but I've been so busy that I haven't even started TINL2 2015 so...
    • CommentAuthorarktic2
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2016

I say we call it a toe and that we all win.. If anyone wants to make a video for my entry they can otherwise I don't plan on releasing mine.
    ^^ Thanks. Yeah I first tried for a tall ride with a massive drop but it just didn't seem to fit. I enjoyed Manta I figured I would use it and some from Cheeta Hunt as well. Its too bad the judging is probably never going to happen. I was excited just to see what others came up with.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2016

i will release my entry, which i really reworked and added a monorail soon after i finished my one vs one challenge this weekend.