Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Over the last 2 months i worked on something...and other projects with Zingo as you maybe know ;D
    I have post some pictures in the What did...in NL2 thread. And many of you give me some nice Comments on my ride ;)

Some facts:
    High: 37m/121ft
    Lenght: 950m/3116ft
    Top Speed: 101kmh/63mph
    Trains: 4
    Elements: Launch, World first Norwegian-Pretzel-Loop, Zero-G-Roll, Airtime Hill, World first Non-Inverted Dive-Loop, MCBR, Overbanked Turn, Diveloop, Airtime Hill, Helix, Out-Of-Controll-Section, Roll, Brake

I started with this:

After 3 Days of working i had the layout:

Then i was searching for theming ideas... I came out with bees:

After that i was looking for the best color:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And then i had no time to work on this coaster, because i helped Zingo and his amazing Flying Dutchman Coaster :)
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But i show you this, i have worked on the coaster again:

And yesterday:

And Today i made more progress:

As you can see i making some details out of supports :)

EDIT: Thanks to BetaCoasters for the NEW name: W45P

Tell me what dou you think :)

Muffin.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2015

Can we get a POV of the layout? The surrounding area looks amazing!
    Looks amazing! I like the theming, but why was it changed to green? Other than that it's amazing!
    ^ I change it to green because it is a robotic wasp... kind of.

^^ Sure i going to make one for the next update.

Oh and Thanks
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Can i test that launched RMC you made? I REALLY love the layout!
    ^ Can I join in on that too? :3
    ^^ and ^ Sorry no... but you can watch the video :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atzhHj7IoQU

And now back to topic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBetaCoasters
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2015 edited

I have a suggestion, with that greenish shade, I think it could be renamed as W45P (Wasp) because it looks high tech and reminds me of wasps, and no theming has to be changed!

EDIT: I noticed you removed the updated entrance pic, along with adding an old pic of the entrance
    EDIT 2: Never mind, you just added 1 old pic, never removed one of the updated ones >.<
    ^ That sounds like a really good idea... I think i will rename it, Thanks for the name :)
    these edits xD
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Well the honeycomb idea does not work with wasps as wasps do not produce honey.
    ^ Robotic wasps are kill all other wasps and bees and stole their honeycombs :P Problem solved xD
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

When will you start supporing the rmc coaster? I hope soon!
    I have another suggestion!
    Since you said Robotic Wasps, maybe add some metal theming? (Tiny gears, bushes that are metal, etc.) And those seats should be yellow (Maybe they could represent robotic wasp eyes?)
    • CommentAuthorBrawly
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2015

I'm so in love with those colors dude, looks nice so far!
    W45P Update:21.09.15/09.21.15

First of all, Pradox your POV

So i start to work on a station for the ride:

Also new sign:

Quene and new plants:

And last but not least a overview shot:

So tell me what do you think.

Muffin
    • CommentAuthorrct800
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2015

Looks fantastic :D

Definately your best project yet, I really love your handbuilding skills. Very smooth.
    ^ Thank you :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2015 edited

The station is amazingly interesting! But to be honest the ride sign still needs more work.

As for the layout I'm a huge fan! Very smooth, and perfect balance between believability and originality. Some might find it slow, but I think it's the opposite. Many NL coasters are over-speeded ; this one is perfect. ;) Edit: Yup, except maybe for the MCBR.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh

Great layout, the only problem I have is at the turnaround section with the mid brake run where the train seems to be going very slowly. I think realistically it would need to be going faster at this point in case of a roll back.
    ^^ Thank you :D I agree on that ride sign i don't like it... If someone could do this for me in a 3D programm :)

^I was think i should lower the MCBR 1 or 2 meters.
    • CommentAuthorForced

Looks awesome! Yes, lowering the MCBR seems to be a good idea.
    Is there going to be some kind of tarpaulin on top of the roof structure where you enter the train?

But very amazing work from you! Keep it on!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

I must say, this project is shaping together very well! The trackwork is nice and smooth, shaping is on point and the layout of elements is really well executed.

If I could nitpick, the only problem I would have is the slow pacing throughout the ride, besides that it's great, Awesome work! I can't wait to DL this :p
    ^^ Yes, the station is still WIP

^I need to say this layout is my best of all :)

Thanks for all this amazing comments that really keep me up to finish this :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorlamewad

I think this project is absolutely phenomenal. I think you have built a very realistic, very fun looking ride. All of the scenery looks just straight incredible. You should be very proud of this work and I can't wait to download it.
    • CommentAuthornSeven

I always love your work Dermuff...it's unique and competent and is always presented well.

EDIT - JUST realized it's an updated version of Scarecrow - I like the pacing in this one a lot more.
    I am a bit upset that we had to cancel out on me doing the building in the middle of production, but that station looks mighty fine!
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2015

Posted By: DerMuffinMaker

First of all, Pradox yourPOV

Thx bb ily.

I also am not loving the sign. Why is the 4 backwards lmao.
    ^^^^ WOW, great that you like it. :D

^^^ And I always love your work... :) The videos from you are just incredible. And it's not a updated version of Scarecrow, but I used it as a template.

^ Haha ily too :3 For the sign. I HATE IT. I made the station and I want the sign in this style, not with the honeycombs.

Also when someone is willing to help me to make a sign whisper me. It would be awesome. Signs out of supports are really bad.
    ^ Whisper them to yourself so they don't show up :P (this might look odd when he's done that)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2015

Looks great, but be careful: Magnets alone cannot stop a train. You need either wheels (which I don't recommend especially on the MCBR) or friction brakes to stop the train safely.
    W45P Update:29.09.15/09.29.15

After i finished my coaster for the Fight Club Contest (Btw Here is a Video of it)i had time to made some more progress on W45P.

Beauty Shot:

Lowered the MCBR, use friction brakes for realism and added sensors:

Made mor progress on the station:

What is that?? Maybe toiletalker26 can say you something about it:

Another beauty shot:

And again overview shot:

"We" oops ehm I also can say bye to that sign for the ride, because Brawly is making me a better one :D

_-_-_-_
    Muffin
    _-_-_-_
    H1VE laboratory (Station)
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2015

Why is there that paper thin support connecting the top hat to the loop? The entire ride and area looks phenomenal.
    ^ Structural reasons
    ^ Exactly look at Junker at Powerpark.. It has the same thin beams.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF

Why can't I do 3D work like that? I suck at that...

Amazing!
    RCF the station is completely out of supports. ;) The only thing that are not supports are the Sensors.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF

How? Dang...
    ^ Much patience ;)
    ^You have simply to much time :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

It's definitely more about creativity than time, here. Its not that much of supports, but it's very, very well though of. I thought it was 3D as well!
    ^^ Maybe :P Copy and paste is my best friend :D

^Thanks :)
    Looks better than mein
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2015

^ Eh, not bad. I do like the catwalk arch though, nice idea.
    W45P Update: 07.10.15/10.07.15

Station is 90% done. Also i experimenting with Enviroments for the ride.

One Question: Should i do a COMPLETE park? I have some other coasters like a B&M Dive and Hyper, GCI Woodie, Vekoma Custom SLC. I had this in mind since toiletaker is making a Family coaster.
    Maybe i will realease this coaster as a Phase 1.

Anyways take a look at the Station:

Inside:

The Station getting a roof:

Outside look:

And at least the OVERVIEW:

_-_-_-_
    Muffin
    _-_-_-_
    • CommentAuthorrct800
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2015

Wow, is that station 3DS or supports? Looks pretty amazing. The idea of making a whole park of it sounds very cool, so I answer YES. :)
    ^ The station is completly out of SUPPORTS because i am to dumb to make any kind of 3D Objects :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

This looks great! What every happened to that park with the big GCI?
    You mean Nature Park? I working on this sometimes but i lost motivation to finish it, maybe some day :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorZingo

That still looks so awesome! If you need help with anything just let me know ;)