Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSedjuuurd
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2015

well unfortunatly ive tried to use the oculus rift dk2 on the new 2.2.0.3 update because it reduced lagg so much and my computer is just a potato...
    but when i open it up it doesnt give the message: use with vr? y/n .
    and now i have no idea how to play it in oculus rift plz help.
    thanks in advance
    •  
      CommentAuthorYedrimas
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2015

Virtual Reality
    Command Line Parameter: --vr
    Will automatically enable the VR mode when a VR device is detected. If not specified, a message box will be shown to ask the user if VR mode should be used or not.

Command Line Parameter: --novr
    Will never use the VR mode even when a VR device is available. If not specified, a message box will be shown to ask the user if VR mode should be used or not when a VR device is detected.

This should work (but since you're device is not detected at all by nolimits2.... this is strange)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSedjuuurd
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2015 edited

Posted By: Yedrimas
    Virtual Reality
    Command Line Parameter:--vr
    Will automatically enable the VR mode when a VR device is detected. If not specified, a message box will be shown to ask the user if VR mode should be used or not.

Command Line Parameter:--novr
    Will never use the VR mode even when a VR device is available. If not specified, a message box will be shown to ask the user if VR mode should be used or not when a VR device is detected.

This should work (but since you're device is not detected at all by nolimits2.... this is strange)

yep its strange it would before always spam me but that was on the 2.1.5.0 update if im correct (when they first introduced vr support) but im not so sure what you mean with the command line parameter, could you describe me how to use it?

but thanks you are trying to help