Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2017

^ That can easily be done.

Code buddy, if you could model some eyes for the engines and script them to move at various times, that would freak a lot of people out, hahaha.
    Everything's looking really great so far. I like your mcbr bridge over the water. And Cranky, lol (he's a new character, well after my time) Station looks good too, could we see a shot inside? Or is it not quite finished yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2017

Having grown up with Thomas the Tank Engine I'm absolutely loving this project! But is there a particular reason for the street/racing-style lights on the launch? Would have loved to see some form of r railroad signal there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2017

^^^ Yes, though it would look better if the front train geometry was a better fit to the zero car.

^ +1. Would be far more appropriate to have a signal arm drop to indicate the track ahead is clear than a drag race Christmas tree light set.

-Ride_Op
    @Robotnic yes, it can: https://www.coastercrazy.com/21775/Intamin-AG-Cartexture-Pack
    •  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2017 edited

^ thanks for the shout out on the texture pack Construction2018fan!

loving this project though.